Opening/Intermission video & Merchandise

Test4Eco23

Was just wondering what your thoughts were concerning the opening/intermission videos. Will they be the same, or will they change them up like they did with the 2007/08 intermission video on the Snakes tour?

I was looking on the Backstage Club website at the Time Machine shirts and several of them have 2010 on the back. I wonder if they will just change it to 2011 or if they will have different ones to choose from.

Just something I been thinking about.... confused13.gif

-JRS-

I'm sure they'll updates the dates on the merchandise, but I don't expect any of the concert videos to change seeing as how the concert seemingly follows a story.

QUOTE (Phantom @ Mar 12 2011, 09:17 AM)
I'm guessing there will be a new tour book too.... with new photos.

There supposably will be, John Arrowsmith had a vote a while back for photos that might be included so I'd say it's pretty well confirmed for an updated tourbook.

Hm, if they were to change videos, which I'm assuming they're not, I bet they would be different episodes in the founding of Rash/Rush. I highly doubt they'll change them, though.

I think a couple of updated and redesigned shirts would be nice, too! biggrin.gif