Fawlty Towers

shaun3701

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 18 2011, 12:15 AM)
I want a waldorf salad!

I say, have you ever had a Ritz salad?

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 18 2011, 12:15 AM)
I want a waldorf salad!

I think we're just out of waldorfs.

I love this show!

O'Reilly: The problem with you, Mr. Fawlty, is that you worry too much. You keep it up like this, you'll have a stroke before fifty. Stone dead you'll be.

Basil Fawlty: Suits me.

O'Reilly: Oh! That's a dreadful thing to say.

Basil Fawlty: Not at all. Get a bit of peace.

O'Reilly: Don't be so morbid. The Good Lord made the world so that we could all enjoy ourselves.

Basil Fawlty: Look, my wife enjoys herself. I worry.

O'Reilly: Well, let me tell you, if the Lord had meant us to worry, he would have given us things to worry about.

Basil Fawlty: HE HAS! MY WIFE!! She will be back here in four hours and she can kill a man at ten paces with one blow of her tongue! How am I supposed not to worry?

O'Reilly: Just remember, Mr. Fawlty, there's always somebody worse off than yourself.

Basil Fawlty: Is there? Well I'd like to meet him. I could do with a laugh.

O'Reilly: You'll have to worry for the both of us. I tell you, if the Good Lord---

Basil Fawlty: ---is mentioned ONCE more, I shall move you closer to him!

QUOTE (Natch @ Feb 18 2011, 11:52 AM)
I love this show!

O'Reilly: The problem with you, Mr. Fawlty, is that you worry too much. You keep it up like this, you'll have a stroke before fifty. Stone dead you'll be.

O'Reilly: Don't be so morbid. The Good Lord made the world so that we could all enjoy ourselves.

O'Reilly: Well, let me tell you, if the Lord had meant us to worry, he would have given us things to worry about.

Basil Fawlty: HE HAS! MY WIFE!! She will be back here in four hours and she can kill a man at ten paces with one blow of her tongue! How am I supposed not to worry?

O'Reilly: Just remember, Mr. Fawlty, there's always somebody worse off than yourself.

O'Reilly: You'll have to worry for the both of us. I tell you, if the Good Lord---

O'Reilly was the best part of that episode... the actor who played him is still doing movies now, and he looks pretty much the same.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 18 2011, 10:39 PM)
I love this show!

O'Reilly was the best part of that episode... the actor who played him is still doing movies now, and he looks pretty much the same.

Speaking of Mr. O'Reilly:

Basil: Mr. O'Reilly. Well, it's quite simple. When I asked you to build me a wall, I was thinking that instead of just dumping the bricks in a pile, you might find time to cement them together one on top of the other in the usual fashion.

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 18 2011, 09:48 PM)
I love this show!

Basil: Mr. O'Reilly. Well, it's quite simple. When I asked you to build me a wall, I was thinking that instead of just dumping the bricks in a pile, you might find time to cement them together one on top of the other in the usual fashion.

well to be perfectly honest Mrs. Fawlty, I like a woman with spirit!

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 18 2011, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 18 2011, 09:48 PM)
I love this show!

well to be perfectly honest Mrs. Fawlty, I like a woman with spirit!

I do, I do!

Hello, Manuel Towers. Is nice day. Goodbye.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Feb 19 2011, 11:44 PM)
That's dragonfly

I know nothing!