Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Sep 7 2011, 11:51 AM)
The hair...the legs, but the shoes? haha wub.gif laugh.gif

Oh, I like the shoes. There's big feet in those shoes... wink.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Sep 7 2011, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Sep 7 2011, 11:51 AM)
The hair...the legs,  but the shoes?  haha  wub.gif  laugh.gif

Oh, I like the shoes. There's big feet in those shoes... wink.gif

Heh... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Sep 10 2011, 08:05 AM)
Also, I really, really like the view in this one...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/picture_geddy_lee_and_pam_poolside-1.jpg

drool1.gif  tempted.gif  firedevil.gif

Those legs... wub.gif

I wouldn't mind om nom noming those too!

Just found this.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p191/starsabre86/geddy/GED1984_CUTIE.jpg biggrin.gif

Sooooo, ladies, I'm bogged down with lots and lots of homework, including needing to learn how to take a blood pressure reading. Can whoever has Geddy please send him over? I would like to practice on him... firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Sep 14 2011, 01:11 AM)
Sooooo, ladies, I'm bogged down with lots and lots of homework, including needing to learn how to take a blood pressure reading. Can whoever has Geddy please send him over? I would like to practice on him... firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

Might be a while, yet..! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 13 2011, 11:17 PM)
QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Sep 14 2011, 01:11 AM)
Sooooo, ladies, I'm bogged down with lots and lots of homework, including needing to learn how to take a blood pressure reading. Can whoever has Geddy please send him over? I would like to practice on him...  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif

Might be a while, yet..! biggrin.gif

Awww, c'mon BabyCat! It's for his health! Really and truly! And science! And... and.... Awww, c'mon! wink.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Sep 13 2011, 07:11 PM)
Sooooo, ladies, I'm bogged down with lots and lots of homework, including needing to learn how to take a blood pressure reading. Can whoever has Geddy please send him over? I would like to practice on him...  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif

Aw, Amy, I can relate to having a crapload of homework. So much to do, so little time. wacko.gif

Work hard at it and Geddy can be your reward. wink.gif

He's hiding in his wine cellar? Let's see...

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/Gorgeous%20Geddy/geddy-wine-cellar.jpg

Looks like he is! Hello, there, gorgeous. coy.gif

Edited by NobodysHeroine

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Sep 13 2011, 07:11 PM)

You don't know how many times I've thought about being nurse to Geddy...and it's not even my field angel.gif

With all that wine, I imagine you're finding him quite healthy, right? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif