Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

I saw an interview that said he had four kitties at the time:) oh and I love the second pic you posted eagle moon where did you find it??

I don't know. I've had it on my computer for a long time. I have a file of just Rush pictures that I use for my screensaver.

Just one folder? There's something wrong with me, for sure. :P I have my Rush photos categorised, with subfolders and all! At the moment I have the 'Clockwork Angels Tour' folder selected for my rotating desktop wallpaper. Can you guess what my Rush interview collection is like? And my Rush bootleg collection? I tell you, I need help! :LOL:

Oh no, I meant I had one folder of pics that I use for my screensaver. I have folders for all the concert pics I've taken categorized into folders, but yours definitely sound more detailed than mine. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one around here that has folders and sub-folders of pictures.... I think we ought to pool all our pictures together and come up with a definitive, mega folder! :yes:

• Like 2

Picture doesn't show Mika.

Don't know what happened. It showed fine last night, and I can't even find it on my computer now, so I guess I hadn't saved it, and I just spent the past embarrassingly long chunk of time back-tracking my steps, searching for it on the internet....

It is a mystery. :(

http://img.youtube.com/vi/VEF320HwGYs/0.jpg

I saw the interview that screenshot is from a couple of days ago. It's really great and the interviewer is polite and thoughtful (even ask permission to ask about his family being Holocaust survivors). Thought about posting it, but don't know where. If there's not already such a topic I guess I could make one :)

• Like 1

I saw the interview that screenshot is from a couple of days ago. It's really great and the interviewer is polite and thoughtful (even ask permission to ask about his family being Holocaust survivors). Thought about posting it, but don't know where. If there's not already such a topic I guess I could make one :)

It's a great interview- could use a topic to itself, I think!

Since I am high speed deprived (HSD for short! :LOL: ), and unless there is a transcript of the interview, would someone be so kind as to fill me in on the highlights of this Geddy interview? Please?

Since I am high speed deprived (HSD for short! :LOL: ), and unless there is a transcript of the interview, would someone be so kind as to fill me in on the highlights of this Geddy interview? Please?

I might give it a go tonight, but no promises ;)

• Like 2

;)

Analog, Bluefunk very graciously filled me in on the details of the interview.

This is to alert you that you are now hereby relieved of the duty! :)

• Like 1

http://img.youtube.com/vi/VEF320HwGYs/0.jpg

I will have to have a scout around on youtube and see if I can find it!

Is that the one where he talks about his mother and going to Poland? And how they keep alex in a cage?

Just putting it out there, I'm also a pretty big Alan Rickman fan girl. Let the shunning begin!

Edited by temporary madness
  • Like 1

Analog, Bluefunk very graciously filled me in on the details of the interview.

This is to alert you that you are now hereby relieved of the duty! :)

Great, 'cause it would seem that I too don't have a high speed internet connection tonight :P

• Like 1

I went to YouTube and typed in "Geddy lee interview". It's about the 4th one down. I don't know how to put it here otherwise I would. Maybe someone who is not technology challenged like I am could post it. The interview is about 13 minutes long.

I went to YouTube and typed in "Geddy lee interview". It's about the 4th one down. I don't know how to put it here otherwise I would. Maybe someone who is not technology challenged like I am could post it. The interview is about 13 minutes long.

Here ya go. :)

http://youtu.be/VEF320HwGYs

• Like 2

I had this dream last night that Geddy joined my family in playing a kind of board game, which is kind of weird because my family doesn't exactly play board games together! :LOL: It was really cool, but then I noticed that his hair was rapidly thinning, so much so that I could see his scalp through his thin hair! :scared: He was... going bald! I was startled by this, and tried not to stare. He pulled his hair back in a ponytail, and I noticed the thickness of the ponytail, and thought, what? Where did all this hair suddenly come from? And, randomness: in this game we were playing, we had to pick from about 8 different colours to play with, and he chose sky blue. I was late coming to the table to choose, so I was stuck with grey, which turned out to be this gorgeous shiny silver.

Anyway, in honor of our favourite not-going bald bassist/singer, a couple of nice photos:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/wenn3268926.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/geddy-lee-2011-juno-awards-5vfxo3.jpg

• Like 2

And, Lorraine, this one is for you! :LOL:

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2009/03/20/previews/Geddy%20Lee%20and%20Neil%20Peart-ALO-061962.jpg

;)

Lucky for you (and for me :eh: ) that I had a good night's sleep and am quick on the draw this morning so as to catch your drift posting this picture! ;)

• Like 2

I had this dream last night that Geddy joined my family in playing a kind of board game, which is kind of weird because my family doesn't exactly play board games together! :LOL: It was really cool, but then I noticed that his hair was rapidly thinning, so much so that I could see his scalp through his thin hair! :scared: He was... going bald! I was startled by this, and tried not to stare. He pulled his hair back in a ponytail, and I noticed the thickness of the ponytail, and thought, what? Where did all this hair suddenly come from? And, randomness: in this game we were playing, we had to pick from about 8 different colours to play with, and he chose sky blue. I was late coming to the table to choose, so I was stuck with grey, which turned out to be this gorgeous shiny silver.

Anyway, in honor of our favourite not-going bald bassist/singer, a couple of nice photos:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/wenn3268926.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/geddy-lee-2011-juno-awards-5vfxo3.jpg

Geddy going bald??? :o Perish the thought!

Not to change the subject, but I priced those scarves this morning like Geddy is wearing - $20.00!

I had a dream that alex and geddy were just walking through the neighborhood and we went outside and asked them to sing karaoke with us and they agreed! We were singing high water of all songs :laughing guy: :rush:
  • Like 1