Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Mar 22 2011, 09:44 PM)
Have some yummy reposts while you're waiting...

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/YYZrocks/IMG_2626.jpg
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/YYZrocks/Geddy391.jpg

Thank you!!! These definitely help! tempted.gif tempted.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Mar 23 2011, 02:50 AM)

I have a match for ya...my face and Geddy's...er, um...better keep that to myself!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I like the "interplay of light and shadow" on this one, so to speak... firedevil.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Mar 23 2011, 08:21 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Mar 23 2011, 02:50 AM)

I have a match for ya...my face and Geddy's...er, um...better keep that to myself!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I like the "interplay of light and shadow" on this one, so to speak... firedevil.gif

By which I mean I like the way it highlights his crotch. Just sayin'. biggrin.gif

Ladies, I'm in a bit of a funk right now. It seems like my Rush and Geddy passion has cooled down lately. My hunch is that the winter weather and the extended school trimester [due to many snow days] have gotten me burned out, even burned out on the one thing I love the most in the world. That's not good for business. I have to hold my fire and keep it burning bright. My Rush and Geddy love is not fickle. It shouldn't be waning like this. unsure.gif

I certainly hope I can get out of this weird mood by next month, so I can enjoy my first ever show [and Geddy] to the fullest. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Mar 23 2011, 07:23 PM)
Ladies, I'm in a bit of a funk right now. It seems like my Rush and Geddy passion has cooled down lately. My hunch is that the winter weather and the extended school trimester [due to many snow days] have gotten me burned out, even burned out on the one thing I love the most in the world. That's not good for business. I have to hold my fire and keep it burning bright. My Rush and Geddy love is not fickle. It shouldn't be waning like this. unsure.gif

I certainly hope I can get out of this weird mood by next month, so I can enjoy my first ever show [and Geddy] to the fullest. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It'll pass! There has been a bit of a Geddy drought lately... He needs to stop enjoying his time off and get out there and make us happy, dammit! wink.gif

Edited to add: Oh, and the weather really does suck right now, I totally agree with you!

Edited by SavageAmy

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Mar 23 2011, 07:25 PM)

It'll pass! There has been a bit of a Geddy drought lately... He needs to stop enjoying his time off and get out there and make us happy, dammit! wink.gif

Edited to add: Oh, and the weather really does suck right now, I totally agree with you!

I hope it passes. Everyone gets into a funk sometimes, even passionate Rushians and Geddy girls. Rush means so much to me, easily the greatest band to ever exist. My Rush love has been here for a year now and always will be here. And we all know my feelings about Geddy. All I need to do is to give it time and not worry myself over it. I shouldn't force it. wacko.gif

Ugh. I know, right? [in Percy voice] No, winter, I hate you. angry.gif dazed025.gif

Wait until he steps out on stage; your feelings will never have felt so strong. I think you're just experiencing the calm before the storm firedevil.gif

It's snowing like a banshee here. I really hope it stops before our Rush roadtrip. I was hoping for some halfway-decent weather, but I've had to lower my expectations to "no snow please". But neither rain nor snow nor dark of night will keep me from Geddy!

GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 23 2011, 08:01 PM)
Wait until he steps out on stage; your feelings will never have felt so strong. I think you're just experiencing the calm before the storm firedevil.gif

It's snowing like a banshee here. I really hope it stops before our Rush roadtrip. I was hoping for some halfway-decent weather, but I've had to lower my expectations to "no snow please". But neither rain nor snow nor dark of night will keep me from Geddy!

GeddyFinal.gif

It's just part of being a woman, I think. All kinds of ups and downs in your feelings. I don't know my own emotions anymore. wacko.gif

Please bring me back to my old self, Geddy. I don't like this bipolar Kahme. no.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Mar 23 2011, 05:36 PM)

I hope it passes. Everyone gets into a funk sometimes, even passionate Rushians and Geddy girls. Rush means so much to me, easily the greatest band to ever exist. My Rush love has been here for a year now and always will be here. And we all know my feelings about Geddy. All I need to do is to give it time and not worry myself over it. I shouldn't force it. wacko.gif

Ugh. I know, right? [in Percy voice] No, winter, I hate you. angry.gif dazed025.gif

hmmm.... I found this in an old post. Maybe it will help ohmy.gif drool1.gif

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/YYZrocks/65848_1767999327617_1468216679_31931765_4997985_n.jpg

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Mar 23 2011, 08:21 PM)

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/YYZrocks/65848_1767999327617_1468216679_31931765_4997985_n.jpg

I can't speak for Kahme, but this definitely helps me out! drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Mar 24 2011, 08:23 AM)
QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Mar 23 2011, 08:21 PM)

I can't speak for Kahme, but this definitely helps me out! drool1.gif drool1.gif

Can't go wrong with a Ged crotch shot! drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

Also, anyone who is friends with me on Facebook knows that I recently purchased an old picture of Geddy with Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. It is an AMAZING picture, and I just got the digital restore back. It looks even better. I will get print copies to people just for the cost of the paper and the shipping(around $5 or so?) . cool.gif PM me.

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Mar 23 2011, 09:21 PM)

Hang in there, Kahme! My Rush lust ebbs and flows, especially when real life gets in the way, but my love never goes away. I just take a break and come then come back!

And with more pictures like this, I'll be back much more often! drool1.gif

QUOTE (21xanadu12 @ Mar 24 2011, 10:31 PM)
I wonder what he smells like...
I know that sounds weird but when a guy smells good it makes him all that more attractive. If Geddy smells nice then I'm definitely finding some way to meet him very soon. tongue.gif

He smelled clean...no cologne, though. Wonder if it is just while he's on tour and taking care of his voice. I have talked to people who have met him on the street and said he wore very nice cologne. wink.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Mar 24 2011, 10:54 PM)
QUOTE (21xanadu12 @ Mar 24 2011, 10:31 PM)
I wonder what he smells like...
I know that sounds weird but when a guy smells good it makes him all that more attractive. If Geddy smells nice then I'm definitely finding some way to meet him very soon.  tongue.gif

He smelled clean...no cologne, though. Wonder if it is just while he's on tour and taking care of his voice. I have talked to people who have met him on the street and said he wore very nice cologne. wink.gif

*purrrrrr* That's something I have to admit I've thought about, too... It's very important to have the full 360-degree sensory experience when daydreaming! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Mar 24 2011, 08:33 PM)
Hang in there, Kahme! My Rush lust ebbs and flows, especially when real life gets in the way, but my love never goes away. I just take a break and come then come back!

And with more pictures like this, I'll be back much more often! drool1.gif

Thank you, ladies. I'll come back around soon enough. biggrin.gif

I'll try, Spike. hug2.gif

It's not so much lust as it is addiction. laugh.gif I have to listen to/watch something Rush-related pretty much every day; otherwise, I feel deprived. Rush is my drug. Their name fits them very well in describing the sensations I have when I listen to their music. tongue.gif

Most of the time I'm in it at least 90%. Now it's more like 50-60%, even my Geddy crush. I've been a Rush fan and a Geddy girl for a year now; my first show is next month. I have no clue why I've started to simmer down now, of all times. But like you said, there are ups and downs with Rush and Geddy infatuation. My passion has ebbed before in the past, at least once before, but then I got back into it more than ever. 1022.gif

Geddy's song "Still" encourages me. wub.gif

Trick of the light or just a loss of perspective

Flaw in the grand plan, just the way it is

Looks good from a distance, but closer I come,

it becomes more daunting, but these moments will pass

Still halfway up the hill

My fingers may bleed, but I've got to get there

Still standing on the hill

My spirit's released, but I've got to get there still

It's just confusion and illusion

Easily overdone

Here comes revolution

Absolution

It's not an illusion

Not a fiction

Easily overcome

Here comes revolution

Absolution

He's right. As usual. heart.gif

Having read this thread, I must conclude that I'm one of the few who actually prefers young Geddy to older Geddy! Not that he isn't looking good these days, but...

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/Gavintheguitarist/geddy-lee.jpg

There's something about that glorious cloud of hair-which, I'll admit, is why I have major crushes on a lot of 60s/70s guys! tongue.gif

QUOTE (TeamLerxst @ Mar 25 2011, 06:42 PM)
Having read this thread, I must conclude that I'm one of the few who actually prefers young Geddy to older Geddy! Not that he isn't looking good these days, but...

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/Gavintheguitarist/geddy-lee.jpg

There's something about that glorious cloud of hair-which, I'll admit, is why I have major crushes on a lot of 60s/70s guys! tongue.gif

I'm pretty equal-opportunity! I lean a little toward present-day-Geddy, but I definitely have some favorite pics of "Geddy Classic"! laugh.gif

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/2112-5.jpg

There's a lot to like about this one... blush4.gif

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/rush122.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/r30-22.jpg

The ever-popular "swimming pool" series... wink.gif

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/geddyhi-1.jpg

Hi! bekloppt.gif

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/picture_geddy_lee_and_pam_poolside2-1.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/picture_geddy_lee_and_pam_poolside-1.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/Iggy-1.jpg

I like his hair in this one...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/Geddycamera.jpg