Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

The man just turned 60 and I swear he's sexier than ever. That's some sort of world record. Who else does that happen too?

Geddy Lee and Neil Peart? :P

mmmmmmm.... nope.

Well....Neil still looks damn fine. Okay he's not Alex, but I would defnitely not say no!

Looks like he's going to slide under the table any minute. :)

That's what Janie said when she saw that I was a waiter at that restaurant....

I may be small but I can take you out mister!!

heh heh...there ain't no sliding under any table for me! If I tried the whole thing would go toppling over...that would be real subtle!

You know Janie, I seem to remember a time when you took a turn to the Geddy side... :P

I had a moment of weakness! And we shall never speak of that weakness again.

It broke my heart to see you almost crossover.

You know Janie, I seem to remember a time when you took a turn to the Geddy side... :P

Don't worry. That was a long time ago when I had a moment of randiness and poor judgment. It will never happen again!!

Don't worry. That was a long time ago when I had a moment of randiness and poor judgment. It will never happen again!!

As an "I'm sorry" you should let me go first with Al.

• Like 1

No. We both know Alex likes pretty female parts. Edited by Janie

No. We both know Alex likes pretty female parts.

Until I ask him myself if he does, I'm going to hold onto the hope that he might not...

Until I ask him myself if he does, I'm going to hold onto the hope that he might not...

Well then, you better hope I don't get to him first. Because I have parts. And they're female. And dang if they aint' pretty.

Well then, you better hope I don't get to him first. Because I have parts. And they're female. And dang if they aint' pretty.

I get to him first, I'm going down first...then you may as well pack up and go home!

:P

I know I may be pushing my luck here because I ask this a lot but... does anyone have new pics to post?!

Is your Internet broken? We are an equal opportunity forum. :LOL:

I know I may be pushing my luck here because I ask this a lot but... does anyone have new pics to post?!

Is your Internet broken? We are an equal opportunity forum. :LOL:

Here's my issue with that. 1) If I find a good pic and try to post it, a little message pops up saying I can't post the pic even though everything in the url field looks fine. 2) I do have a photobucket account but every time I try to post a pic from there, the only thing that pops up in TRF is a tiny box with a black X.

So in short, I have given up and now rely on you people because clearly I lost my pic posting mojo here. (For the record, I post pics in the caption thread but it takes me so long to find a link that will work for me. I'm getting really frustrated here!) THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIKE ME!

Curiosity is getting the best of me. Since I have about 30 minutes of free (and quiet!) time before junior #1 gets home from school, let's see if I can figure out the photobucket thing. You may see a ton of Alex pics or a ton of tiny boxes or a whole lot of nothing.