RUSH: Energy Taken to Innovative Echelons-Fan Page

vitalsigns318

http://www.musicxspot.com/discount/attachments/f47/8d1287020993-dragon-line-review-rush-energy-taken-innovative-echelons-part-i-pic-c-1.jpg

Hello Angels and Gentle Beasts,

Here are some of the pictures that were taken at the Consol Energy Center show in Pittsburgh on September 16, 2010 by my Mom and Dad...These fans all know how to ROCK...Let us know how ya like 'em, we'll see yinz guys soon, and thanks again for your patience and understanding in regards to the time that it has taken to get these pics up...God Bless and ROCK On...PEACE!!!

Rush fan page pics I

Rush fan page pics II

Rush fan page pics III

Rush fan page pics IV

Rush fan page pics V

Rush fan page pics VI

Rush fan page pics VII

Rush fan page pics VIII

Rush fan page pics IX 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif 653.gif 653.gif ]

QUOTE (vitalsigns318 @ Nov 22 2010, 07:00 PM)
Rush fan page pics IX 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif 653.gif 653.gif ]

Thanks for posting these - I saw the Dragon up towards the front during the show..

I looked and looked thru all the pictures hoping to see my family or self in the crowd - lo and behold in the second picture of the last set there three of us are.. the one with the guy in the T4Echo shirt.. my head is just above his shoulder, my one nephew (wearing his Rush Shirt from S&A) is behind the kid in the Pens shirt and my other nephew is behind him.. how very cool is that!! can't wait to show them!

Pittsburgh sure was a great show!!