YY-Zed?

theredtamasrule

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 24 2010, 07:17 AM)
QUOTE (IChoseFreeWill @ Nov 22 2010, 04:45 AM)
OT- Catherine Zeta-Jones is HOT! She can do better than Michael Douglas. My brother was VERY disappointed when he found out she was Welsh and not Latina.

You're bro being disappointed that she's Welsh and not Latina is even more moronic than the argument of zee or zed

For sure wacko.gif

In my younger day, If I had the fortune to go out with someone looking like her than I wouldn't have cared if she'd come from Mars. no.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 24 2010, 04:48 AM)
OT- Catherine Zeta-Jones is HOT! She can do better than Michael Douglas. My brother was VERY disappointed when he found out she was Welsh and not Latina.

You're bro being disappointed that she's Welsh and not Latina is even more moronic than the argument of zee or zed

For sure wacko.gif

In my younger day, If I had the fortune to go out with someone looking like her than I wouldn't have cared if she'd come from Mars. no.gif

Agreed, but if I would be VERY disappointed when I found out she was Martin and not Venusian. sad.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 24 2010, 06:48 AM)

For sure wacko.gif

All the best tottie in Wales has curly blonde hair - or so my significant other tells me.

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 24 2010, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 24 2010, 06:48 AM)

For sure wacko.gif

All the best tottie in Wales has curly blonde hair - or so my significant other tells me.

laugh.gif

Archived