Kids in the Hall: Death Comes to Town

KenJennings

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Nov 19 2010, 02:21 PM)
I love Kids in the Hall!!! What channel is it on? Is IFC a channel?

Yup! IFC's the channel.

I've seen three or so episodes and so far i've been very impressed with it; they're back. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 19 2010, 06:49 PM)
This was filmed in my hometown of North Bay, Ontario. In fact our very own Modest Man From Mandrake and his daughter are in one of the episodes as extras cool.gif

I recall seeing filming locations when I was up there vacationing last year.

I bought the DVD a few months ago.

Yes we were. Allison didn't make it into the film, but I actually did. I have about 4.5 seconds were I'm cheering for Grim at his execution. It's in the last episode when they are walking him up the stairs I'm on the bottom left wearing glassing cheering with my hands above my head LOL

I really liked Death comes to town. It was typical Kids In the hall that we have all come to love.

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Nov 20 2010, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 19 2010, 06:49 PM)
This was filmed in my hometown of North Bay, Ontario.  In fact our very own Modest Man From Mandrake and his daughter are in one of the episodes as extras  cool.gif

I recall seeing filming locations when I was up there vacationing last year.

I bought the DVD a few months ago.

Yes we were. Allison didn't make it into the film, but I actually did. I have about 4.5 seconds were I'm cheering for Grim at his execution. It's in the last episode when they are walking him up the stairs I'm on the bottom left wearing glassing cheering with my hands above my head LOL

I really liked Death comes to town. It was typical Kids In the hall that we have all come to love.

Dude be careful with spoilers wink.gif