Caprica cancelled

Rushman14

I loved Battlestar Galactica (I even met Mary Mc in a sad, but amusing story), however, once the show ended in quite possibly the worst series finale ever, I decided not to get into Caprica. Not too keen on any other spinoffs either. Not to be harsh, but I think Ron Moore needs to let that world just slowly fade.

QUOTE (garbo @ Oct 31 2010, 10:21 PM)
I loved Battlestar Galactica (I even met Mary Mc in a sad, but amusing story), however, once the show ended in quite possibly the worst series finale ever, I decided not to get into Caprica. Not too keen on any other spinoffs either. Not to be harsh, but I think Ron Moore needs to let that world just slowly fade.

Worst then the Sopranos ???? laugh.gif tongue.gif

I liked the series finale, I found it satisfying...

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 31 2010, 10:37 PM)
I loved Battlestar Galactica (I even met Mary Mc in a sad, but amusing story), however, once the show ended in quite possibly the worst series finale ever, I decided not to get into Caprica.  Not too keen on any other spinoffs either.  Not to be harsh, but I think Ron Moore needs to let that world just slowly fade.

I liked the series finale, I found it satisfying...

ph34r.gif

Hehehe! That's perfectly okay. biggrin.gif I actually would love to hear your take on it.

Once they got way too far into the "who is a cylon" part of it and the overdevelopment of the characters, and not as focused as much on the actual survival story and fighting the Cylons at every turn, kinda like the original series, I checked right out. IIRC, that was somewhere in the second season.

If they had stuck closer to Larson's vision it would have been a home run for me, but all the angst and crap destroyed my interest in it. Caprica was more of the same, so I didn't even bother to give it a chance.