NHL 2010-11 season

blackhawkrush

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Oct 8 2010, 08:20 PM)
Testy.

What happened to Pavelec from the Thrashers? They're saying he passed out on the ice and had to be taken out on a stretcher or something

Announcers just said that he lost consciousness and was transferred to another hospital but still no word on what caused him to passed out and collapsed....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 8 2010, 08:23 PM)
Testy.

What happened to Pavelec from the Thrashers? They're saying he passed out on the ice and had to be taken out on a stretcher or something

Announcers just said that he lost consciousness and was transferred to another hospital but still no word on what caused him to passed out and collapsed....

That's scary sad.gif

I just realized you already posted this too, but damn... I hope he's okay

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Oct 8 2010, 08:24 PM)
Testy.

That's scary sad.gif

Scary indeed.

I'll post any updates but that is all anyone knows right now. He just keeled over onto his back while action was in Caps' end and medical personnel attended to him for 10 minutes or so and took him off on stretcher to hospital...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 8 2010, 07:34 PM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Oct 8 2010, 08:24 PM)
Testy.

That's scary sad.gif

Scary indeed.

I'll post any updates but that is all anyone knows right now. He just keeled over onto his back while action was in Caps' end and medical personnel attended to him for 10 minutes or so and took him off on stretcher to hospital...

You gotta hand it to the Thrashers. After all that, they're winning 3-1.

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Oct 8 2010, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Oct 8 2010, 10:30 PM)
Looks like Pavelec will be all right.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  He's awake in the hospital and asking about the score. That will make him feel better.  smile.gif

Awesome News smile.gif trink39.gif

On a more sour note, Wings 4 Ducks 0 banghead.gif

I hate to rag on this any longer then it should be done, but:

I hope Carey Price really pulls his weight this year. He is the star goaltender once again after BOTH Huet and Halak got shipped out and Price became the #1 both times. He has shown flashes of how amazing he can be, He's an athletic goalie no doubt about that, but he still has yet to consistently assert himself. Now, i liked the competition that Huet and Halak brought, but now maybe with price standing all by himself once again this will finally push him back into the real form that he can truly play at without having to look behind himself all the time. However, i could be wrong and this could backfire. That said, if Price falters this year, who do you blame? The team for rushing him up and maybe not letting him develop quite enough? Himself for not full committing and lacking the capacity to be a true #1? Or is it a bit of both, being rushed up not quite mature mentally or physically enough and never really getting that easy in between period (which looking at his career he did have a bit of time?)

Personally i think Price has what it takes to be a #1 goalie a very good one, he just needs to mature up and not let all the pressure get to him. Yes it's Montreal, but still just go out there and play for the love of the game, not the money not your wife mother or anyone else, because you love the game.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Oct 9 2010, 03:15 AM)
I hate to rag on this any longer then it should be done, but:

I hope Carey Price really pulls his weight this year. He is the star goaltender once again after BOTH Huet and Halak got shipped out and Price became the #1 both times. He has shown flashes of how amazing he can be, He's an athletic goalie no doubt about that, but he still has yet to consistently assert himself. Now, i liked the competition that Huet and Halak brought, but now maybe with price standing all by himself once again this will finally push him back into the real form that he can truly play at without having to look behind himself all the time. However, i could be wrong and this could backfire. That said, if Price falters this year, who do you blame? The team for rushing him up and maybe not letting him develop quite enough? Himself for not full committing and lacking the capacity to be a true #1? Or is it a bit of both, being rushed up not quite mature mentally or physically enough and never really getting that easy in between period (which looking at his career he did have a bit of time?)

Personally i think Price has what it takes to be a #1 goalie a very good one, he just needs to mature up and not let all the pressure get to him. Yes it's Montreal, but still just go out there and play for the love of the game, not the money not your wife mother or anyone else, because you love the game.

OMG?!

Is this a Limey Rant?

I've missed those!!!

Pens battle it out with the Habs tonight...

GO PENS GO!!!

1022.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 9 2010, 06:50 PM)
Pens vs Montreal.. I've lost count as to how many fights we've had already! laugh.gif

Great game so far!!

Mtl 1
Pens 0

Still first period.

I notworthy.gif to you. Some people stay silent when their team is losing. laugh.gif