Tampa show!

JoenataArctica

I thought it was going to be reaaaaaal hard to top the New Orleans show a few years back, but this one definitely did! Not only was the show amazing, but the people my dad and I hung out with at the hotel and concert were even better!! Chris from Scotland and the accountant, and Chris and Bob from Ottawa and a few other friendly faces around the pool post-concert for pizza and beers. definitely made for my favorite Rush experience in the past 6 years! Thank you all for a GRAND time! 2.gif

Totally agree, ive seen them a bunch and this show was awesome, the second set was about as good as it gets, and its probably the best i have ever seen Alex play, especially the encores....fuggetabout it!!!

QUOTE (JoenataArctica @ Oct 3 2010, 03:23 AM)
I thought it was going to be reaaaaaal hard to top the New Orleans show a few years back, but this one definitely did! Not only was the show amazing, but the people my dad and I hung out with at the hotel and concert were even better!! Chris from Scotland and the accountant, and Chris and Bob from Ottawa and a few other friendly faces around the pool post-concert for pizza and beers. definitely made for my favorite Rush experience in the past 6 years! Thank you all for a GRAND time! 2.gif

I'm sorry I didn;t meet you. I met the others at the winghouse before show and headed straight home afterwards. I agree with everyone that the show and crowd was special.

I'm thinking the Holiday Inn Express meet up as random as it was may just have been the best of the day! The accountant and myself are now back in the dreary UK where i will begin the masterplan for the 2011 assault!!! Good meeting all of you people! Lets do it again.....with plenty of KETCHUP!!!!

trink39.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif 2.gif