Spoiler-Sausage man

roadqueen

The sausage man came out with the shopping cart and dumped things into the time machine. Who noticed what those things were? I think they were related to albums. Like I saw a bone-Roll the bones. I saw a stuffed animal I think was a bunny-Presto. I saw a snake-Snakes & Arrows. Anyone see anything else?

I just conferred with my daughter who went to the Seattle show with me (her memory is much better than mine) and she says that his shopping cart was filled with rubber chickens which he put in the time machine and threw one out to the crowd. Later he came back and it looked like he was putting raw meat into a meat-grinding type machine which came out as linked sausages. I like your idea about the album covers; there was so much to watch onstage it was hard to take it all in.

QUOTE (Skin Bag @ Oct 2 2010, 11:14 PM)
there was so much to watch onstage it was hard to take it all in.

yes.gif

old.gif

At the ABQ show I missed it all together, had my head in a cloud of loud rock music, at the Red Rocks show I remember seeing the chickens, I was paying more attention with my eyes biggrin.gif

We had kind of neat experience during this segment of the concert. We sat up front at the Allentown show and during this part, I was watching Neil who had glanced at my wife while they were dumping the stuff into the sausage machine. All at once, he looked over at the machine to see what the guy was putting in there. Apparently, my wife made a disgusted face and he wanted to see what was grossing her out. It turned out to be a couple of squirrels and a skunk.