Hillarious Nickleback Review

druid13

Nickleback=FAIL

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10261/1088478-388.stm

this guy sounded like he could not wait to leave the show...and I also like the way he really does not present too much judgement...just highlights the "highlights" and lets you decide for yourself knowing how damn awful this show must have been.....

On Thursday, one of Canada's finest exports, Rush, arrived at Consol Energy Center with a virtual time machine, which would have come in handy Friday night.

It would have allowed those with Nickelback tickets to go back in time to the night before or forward to the "The Wall" show next week.

rofl3.gif

I wrote a letter to the reviewer ...he just wrote back finding my letter to be even funnier than his review and he wants to run it now...LOL

I told him to go ahead.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Sep 21 2010, 09:22 AM)
Nickleback=FAIL

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10261/1088478-388.stm

this guy sounded like he could not wait to leave the show...and I also like the way he really does not present too much judgement...just highlights the "highlights" and lets you decide for yourself knowing how damn awful this show must have been.....

Ahh, you beat me to posting this one.. I thought the Rush reference in the Nickelback review was very nicely done.

Funny thing is his reviews are usually not that good..(at least not imo) I was surprised at his review of the Rush show, I didn't expect it to be positive.

He gave Nickelback a bad review last year too, really doesn't like them.

QUOTE (OldRod @ Sep 21 2010, 11:55 AM)
On Thursday, one of Canada's finest exports, Rush, arrived at Consol Energy Center with a virtual time machine, which would have come in handy Friday night.

It would have allowed those with Nickelback tickets to go back in time to the night before or forward to the "The Wall" show next week.

rofl3.gif

I agree. rofl3.gif