What's your favorite album cover?

Ru5h F@n

I will have to say Roll the Bones; It seems whenever I grab this CD to play it, I have to check it out, inside and out.

Counterparts, however, comes in at a close second. I love minimalism!

Great post by the way.

I'm gonna go way back on this one. I can remember being a teenager and just staring at the CARESS OF STEEL album cover for hours while I jammed the record over and over again. cool10.gif

A close second would have to be the ALL THE WORLD"S A STAGE album cover that opened up trifold and had tons of pics.

TEST FOR ECHO - I work with the Very Large Array. If not for that - Hemispheres!

QUOTE (gopherman @ Apr 18 2005, 09:20 PM)
TEST FOR ECHO - I work with the Very Large Array. If not for that - Hemispheres!

Holy crap, are you serious?? You work at the VLA? drool1.gif

Power Windows. I like the way the play on words is represented by the picture of the guy opening the window with the remote. Off topic though, the actual Roll The Bones cd is my favorite because of the skull printed on it.

QUOTE (physics23 @ Apr 18 2005, 11:48 PM)
QUOTE (gopherman @ Apr 18 2005, 09:20 PM)
TEST FOR ECHO - I work with the Very Large Array.  If not for that - Hemispheres!

Holy crap, are you serious?? You work at the VLA? drool1.gif

You bet! The very same that gets a mention in Ghost Rider. I'm thinking about inviting Neil to stop and climb an antenna next time he's out on the road. My organization (NRAO) runs the VLA, and is presently designing a huge array to be built in Chile (ALMA), and we are also upgrading the 1970's technology of the VLA to 2000 standards (EVLA). Many of us geeks are very, very into Rush. We usually can be seen wearing the appropriate T-shirt on Fridays!

I would have to say FEEDBACK, i love 60's music and that cover is just awsome!!! I LOVE that cover

Archived