PPRD

differentstring74

My Husband and I just saw RUSH in Syracuse NY on Thursday Sept 2. It was his 18th show and my 11th. We were very happy with the show and had a great time. But the funniest thing was when we got home yesterday he told me he had PPRD and of course I was like "What is that" He said "Post Partum Rush Depression" Oh my god I laughed my ass off rofl3.gif .....but I know exactly what he means...I wish I had the money to go to each and every show. I know there are some nay sayers talking bad about this tour but any LIVE RUSH is all right with me!!

2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 4 2010, 09:32 PM)
tick started a thread about this a while back; can anyone find it? Don't remember the title so too lazy to search...

lol I started a thread about this waaaaay back called Post Rushdom Depression in the New World Women forum...

Edited by LakesideMaiden

Been through it many a time. First glimmer is near the end of the second set, when it kind of hits me that it's going to be over in another half-hour or so.

So wish I was able to see them again this tour, but travelling to the US from the UK has wiped me out financially so it's a no go. Unless I won the lottery of course smile.gif Back to watching DVD's, listening to MP3 etc. See you soon

Previous thread was about PCD, post concert depression.

Sob...

Wait...

There coming out with a new cd...

New tour...

PCD be damned. Start saving for next year (or the year after if things go slowly).

I have been suffering from PPRD since Aug. 23rd. biggrin.gif

I've been watching dvd's and listening to bootlegs.

If I won the lottery I would go to every last remaining concert. yes.gif

LOL!

Can't wait till next year!

Edited by KW84

When Geddy said "GOODNIGHT EVERYONE" in Ottawa my mood immediately went from: 1022.gif trink36.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

To: huh.gif sad.gif

But then a few days later I realized that I f***ing saw Rush and they kicked ass cool.gif