Afterlife

rdwsr64

Saw Afterlife last night,and I must say I was very disappointed.Being a big fan of these kind of movies it was a real letdown.Don't waste your time, or your money.Oh,unless you want to see Christina Ricci nude.There's plenty of that.

QUOTE (rdwsr64 @ Aug 30 2010, 05:46 PM)
Saw Afterlife last night,and I must say I was very disappointed.Being a big fan of these kind of movies it was a real letdown.Don't waste your time, or your money.Oh,unless you want to see Christina Ricci nude.There's plenty of that.

I guess im in. ph34r.gif

That's reason enough for me! common001.gif

I saw that in the store last night and almost bought it because I'm a big Liam Neeson fan. Thanks for the warning, I'll wait until it's showing on cable.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 31 2010, 06:20 AM)

I saw that in the store last night and almost bought it because I'm a big Liam Neeson fan. Thanks for the warning, I'll wait until it's showing on cable.

I love Liam Neeson. I've seen all his films. He's my favorite actor.

He can do no wrong. He's just an amazing man.

* sigh *

wub.gif

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Aug 30 2010, 10:25 PM)
Don't waste your time, or your money.  Oh, unless you want to see Christina Ricci nude.  There's plenty of that.

I guess im in. ph34r.gif

That's reason enough for me!  common001.gif

Yep, sounds like a "keeper" - one I'd like to own.

laugh.gif

Well I guess... Liam has a new girlfriend now. F***ing heartbreaker!!

I'm going to sell my Afterlife & Love Actually DVDs now.

tongue.gif

I just can't bear to have them in my house anymore. LOL

rofl3.gif