Fanasty Football 2010

*Limelight*

I am the commish of league 2 atleast, i sent out invites to last years players, so far there are 6 players.

4 more teams can join league 2. As far as league one.. i don't know who's running it.

But General interest, lets get it started.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Aug 12 2010, 02:04 AM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Aug 12 2010, 03:03 AM)
I cant decide whether to pick Martin Gramatica or the St. Louis Rams defense in the first round confused13.gif

if either are still available of course yes.gif

Always go with aKicker

I tried to get in but it gave me the error message someone else spoke of; if there's still room I'd like to join, if not I'll probably go join a public league. Just let me know!

QUOTE (skyswing @ Aug 15 2010, 01:22 PM)
I tried to get in but it gave me the error message someone else spoke of; if there's still room I'd like to join, if not I'll probably go join a public league. Just let me know!

Limey, could you add two more teams to TRF2 so we can get Skyswing in? We're natural rivals since we live in the same region. Each year, I look forward to kicking his sorry Starksvegas butt and he looks forward to kicking my pompous Tupelo butt.

As for the second team, I'm sure someone already registered would like to secretly add another squad. wink.gif

I'd like to add two more teams, But i'm going to have to say sorry I can't. Due to how it's set up now there are already 10 teams, set up this way:

QB, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, D, DB, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Most teams will have 2 Qb's (20)

3-4 Rb's (30-40)

2-4 Wr's (20-40) and so on...

The addition of 2 more teams would stretch it out too much i think, making not the greatest quality and then adding in bye weeks.

However, i still have not heard word on League 1 and who is running that.. so if need be and there's ever MORE interest, i'd be happy in Commisionering a 3rd league smile.gif

That was the easiest way to explain it, and I do want you guys to play, don't get me wrong smile.gif Wait on League one, if you can't get in and there's enough (6 minimum i say) then i'd be more then happy to make a 3rd league for everyone.

I just now checked this. Any accommodation you can make would be great, even if Tupelo has to have a second team in the other league. Thanks!