New Hellraiser movies!

Brutal Truth

Now, I love these films. I have all six on DVD and will be spending my hard-earned on the new ones: 'Deader' out in June and 'Hellworld' out in September.

Because of inner politics within Dimension Films, these sequels were filmed over three-four years ago, they have been delayed to a ridiculous degree (although I don't know the full story).

I'd like to see Clive Barker write and direct one more movie, to make it the last and come full circle, and see what he comes up with. Maybe it will happen one day!

Don't make me separate you two.

Side not to Brutal Truth: Just because someone doesn't like something that you enjoy doesn't mean that they are trying to insult you, people just have different tastes. 'Kay?

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 13 2005, 01:15 AM)
I only liked the first 2....not really a fan of endless sequels like that...

I concur. The first two were fantastic! Heck, even the wife (who hates "gross" movies) loved them. The third was so-so, and the rest were dreck.

The first one was awesome! If I remember correctly, Clive wrote the screenplay or directed. I really only like Barker movies if his hand is in the pie. The original Candyman comes to mind. The second Hellraiser was pretty good, though and I don't think he had anything to do with that one. But the first one, Oh My!

"....Jesus wept" (classically chilling)