Salt Lake HD video I recorded now on youtube

Apollo

I have the rest of the show (except for 2 songs) but most of it is in SD instead of HD due to memory constraints but please let me know what you think and if I should upload more. And if you know how to rescue fileparts, please send me a PM as I have a 2 Gig filepart that includes Caravan and the Drum Solo that I can't figure out how to salvage.

Edited by Apollo

I uploaded both songs of the encore today and will endeavor to put up the rest of the concert throughout the week.

Encore #2 is better, I had to duck for security a bit in Encore #1.

Edited by Apollo

QUOTE (Apollo @ Aug 8 2010, 08:17 PM)
SLC Video

I have the rest of the show (except for 2 songs) but most of it is in SD instead of HD due to memory constraints but please let me know what you think and if I should upload more. And if you know how to rescue fileparts, please send me a PM as I have a 2 Gig filepart that includes Caravan and the Drum Solo that I can't figure out how to salvage.

Oh no...you mentioned a drum solo!!! Now I know there's a drum solo in the setlist...you just RUINED it for me!!!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Aug 10 2010, 08:29 AM)
Oh no...you mentioned a drum solo!!! Now I know there's a drum solo in the setlist...you just RUINED it for me!!!

My deepest apologies, I will try to be more sensitive in the future rofl3.gif