Chicken Salad...

Cygnys

Get the last word and lock the thread, how manly of you moderator 1010101, doing this just confirms your hypocrisy and makes your point void of any relevance.

oppression = 1

you = 0

Hurry, lock this thread!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...please tell me you're not an adult. It would make more sense if you weren't.

Again, you are taking your strategy straight from the Internet Trolling Guide. Act like a troll, get warned about your trollish behavior, ignore the warning, cry about your rights being trampled on, cry oppression when a thread is closed...then start another thread and cry oppression again.

Now, if we close this thread, and then ban you, you'll just sit there and scream, "See? They're oppressing my opinions because the truth hurts!" Right?

OP, even if you calm down and stop acting like a tool, you've a ways to go to even begin to redeem yourself.

QUOTE (Cygnys @ Jul 22 2010, 01:09 PM)
Stop locking threads maybe?

We're not in the habit of locking threads or banning people here. It's only done in extreme cases. You have gotten two threads locked today. You don't think it's YOUR behavior causing that to happen?

Its about time I got my daily dose of drama! popcorn.gif

A mind is a terrible thing to waste! laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 22 2010, 05:13 PM)

We're not in the habit of locking threads or banning people here. It's only done in extreme cases. You have gotten two threads locked today. You don't think it's YOUR behavior causing that to happen?

Hang on here.

I seem to recall a major banning phase just the other day.

Remember when you locked all those sub forums?

wait a minute.............

When your eating Chicken salad, don't forget!...

http://deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/07/dietgravy.jpg

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 22 2010, 01:20 PM)

Hang on here.

Well, that was different. Donkeys were being abused, and people didn't put the chicken salad away. And someone left the cake out...in the rain. Oh no.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jul 22 2010, 01:24 PM)
-1 point to the OP for having a spelling error in the title of a thread calling out one of the owners of this board dazed025.gif

Your only deducting 1 point for that? Wow, your really a nice guy Dog! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 22 2010, 05:28 PM)

Hang on here.

Well, that was different. Donkeys were being abused, and people didn't put the chicken salad away. And someone left the cake out...in the rain. Oh no.

I still say the donkeys asked for it and that cake! Well. There's nothing you can say about that one can you?

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 22 2010, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jul 22 2010, 01:24 PM)
-1 point to the OP for having a spelling error in the title of a thread calling out one of the owners of this board  dazed025.gif

Your only deducting 1 point for that? Wow, your really a nice guy Dog! biggrin.gif

I was going to dock him for 2, but 1-0-0, being the gentlemen he is, convinced me to only deduct 1 point cool.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 22 2010, 01:29 PM)

Hang on here.

I still say the donkeys asked for it and that cake! Well. There's nothing you can say about that one can you?

Hey! As for the cake. sad.gif I don't think that I can take it, 'cause it took so long to bake it.

And I'll never have that recipe AGAIN!!!! fists crying.gif

Hang on here.

I'm speechless. I am without speech. To think those donkeys couldn't stop complaining about the new setlist... sad.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 22 2010, 01:32 PM)

Hang on here.

Hey! As for the cake. sad.gif I don't think that I can take it, 'cause it took so long to bake it.

And I'll never have that recipe AGAIN!!!! fists crying.gif

Maybe we're better off. It was a Bundt cake.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 22 2010, 01:32 PM)

Hang on here.

I'm speechless. I am without speech. To think those donkeys couldn't stop complaining about the new setlist... sad.gif

They couldn't help it. It's what they were Brought Up To Believe. Poor equids never had a chance.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 22 2010, 01:28 PM)

Hang on here.

Yeah, I was banned for a few minutes during "The Great Donkey Ban Of The Other Day"

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/jawkjaw/BrunoBestBeachDonkey2006-cropped1-1-1.jpg

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Jul 22 2010, 01:35 PM)
Oh my, what have I been missing the past few days?

Why, Cygnys! Why!

Something about this guy reminds me of someone.

Yeah, that guy from that thread. He couldn't stop talking about that thing he did. It may have involved donkeys?