start time?

Mills1988

QUOTE (Mills1988 @ Jul 19 2010, 07:06 PM)
My ticket say 7:30 show time. Anyone know how prompt are boys are? Thanks.

They always start on time, they have to. The workers at the venus have a schedule. Rush's club days are long over when they could start whenever they felt like it. It's all about schedules when you get to arenas.

The past several shows I've been to, I've noticed how PROMPT they are. They start right on time! Also, the intermissions last fifteen minutes and they begin their second sets on time, too!

I'd have to check my ticket again but I think the Sarnia tix said 7:30 and the show didn't start until after 8 pm. I was getting a little antsy as well, but at the same time, the section I was in wasn't even half filled at 7:30. So maybe that was the delay? confused13.gif Or maybe I just assumed it said 7:30 because that's when every other concert starts. Seems like every Rush show I've been to has started on time, though.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 19 2010, 11:23 PM)
The past several shows I've been to, I've noticed how PROMPT they are. They start right on time! Also, the intermissions last fifteen minutes and they begin their second sets on time, too!

Something must have gone wrong at the Molson show, than. For one, they didn't start until 7:50, and on top of that, the intermission was a good 25 minutes.

I don't remember the start time back on T4E when they started the "Evening With Rush" format, but I can tell you that every show from VT on that I have seen, they have started no later than 15 min. past the posted show time.

I can tell you this because as I have gotten older, I've turned into a bit of a grump when it comes to punctuality biggrin.gif

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 20 2010, 11:28 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 19 2010, 11:23 PM)
The past several shows I've been to, I've noticed how PROMPT they are.  They start right on time!  Also, the intermissions last fifteen minutes and they begin their second sets on time, too!

Something must have gone wrong at the Molson show, than. For one, they didn't start until 7:50, and on top of that, the intermission was a good 25 minutes.

The Molson show always starts late. Entrance into the venue is horrible... maybe the worst of any venue I've seen them in.

Lineup to get in stretches a lifetime, and barely moves. They hold back the opening of the show until at least most of the fans have struggled their way to their seats.

Air Canada Centre ticket said 8 pm, and they started at 8. I love that.

Mohegan show started at 8:01 and ended at 11:09. Nice long show.

NOT SURE IF THIS COUNTS AS A SPOILER!!!

QUOTE (Mills1988 @ Jul 19 2010, 07:06 PM)
My ticket say 7:30 show time.  Anyone know how prompt are boys are?  Thanks.

Start times have been unusually tight this tour. There have been a few nights where they delayed the start because fans were still filing into the venue, but for the most part, they're running on time.

weird, huh.... confused13.gif