For Those That Went To Cancelled Chicago?

presto123

No I'm not going to take legal action against the band:) I'm just curious as to why they didn't tell us anything or why I haven't received an e-mail or anything? What kind of customer service is that? Do I hold on to my ticket stub? My ticket says Live Nation. Are they owned by Ticketmaster or something? Do I get a refund if they don't reschedule? What about the people that can't make the rescheduled date? Do I get seats comparable to what I had? Nobody is answering any of these questions. No wonder a lot of people are frustrated that attended this show. I drove 3 hours from Indy. That's a lot of gas money. Do I expect it back. Of coarse not but you can't tell me you wouldn't be frustrated if you were out a lot of money with no guarantee you will get it back. No apologies from anybody either. Anybody who was at that show have you recieved word from Ticketmaster?

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jul 11 2010, 06:09 PM)
No I'm not going to take legal action against the band:) I'm just curious as to why they didn't tell us anything or why I haven't received an e-mail or anything? What kind of customer service is that? Do I hold on to my ticket stub? My ticket says Live Nation. Are they owned by Ticketmaster or something? Do I get a refund if they don't reschedule? What about the people that can't make the rescheduled date? Do I get seats comparable to what I had? Nobody is answering any of these questions. No wonder a lot of people are frustrated that attended this show. I drove 3 hours from Indy. That's a lot of gas money. Do I expect it back. Of coarse not but you can't tell me you wouldn't be frustrated if you were out a lot of money with no guarantee you will get it back. No apologies from anybody either. Anybody who was at that show have you recieved word from Ticketmaster?

Not yet. It's only been five days.

Well when Red Rocks got rained out in 2008, it was a while before they announced the new date. It was 20 days later that the event happened, so it must have been a week before they announced the new date, I'd say. Hard to remember though.

Hold on to your tub. The show is going to be rescheduled. September 11 is the rumored date. It will probably be held at the same venue or at First Midwest Amphitheater in Tinley Park. The seating is virtually the same at both venues.

QUOTE (Sussossus @ Jul 11 2010, 08:50 PM)
Well when Red Rocks got rained out in 2008, it was a while before they announced the new date. It was 20 days later that the event happened, so it must have been a week before they announced the new date, I'd say. Hard to remember though.

So did you get the same seat at rescheduled show or did they resell everything?

QUOTE (rocketom @ Jul 11 2010, 08:59 PM)
Hold on to your tub. The show is going to be rescheduled. September 11 is the rumored date. It will probably be held at the same venue or at First Midwest Amphitheater in Tinley Park. The seating is virtually the same at both venues.

What's everybody's beef with Tinley? I've enjoyed all the shows I've seen there. That's usually where Rush books correct? If you are relatively close I don't remember any problems with the sound. Most of the Different Stages record was recorded there.

QUOTE (rocketom @ Jul 11 2010, 06:59 PM)

Hold on to your "Hot Tub Time Machine!" yes.gif

QUOTE (rocketom @ Jul 11 2010, 04:59 PM)

Great point!!

There are worse tragedys in life. A cancelled concert is the least of those. wink.gif

Archived