drums question...

irish_matt

For those who have already seen the show, does Neil use the Electronic side of his kit for anything other than the solo on this tour? Songs in the past have been The Trees, Witch Hunt and Mystic Rhythms....

QUOTE (irish_matt @ Jul 7 2010, 03:49 PM)
For those who have already seen the show, does Neil use the Electronic side of his kit for anything other than the solo on this tour? Songs in the past have been The Trees, Witch Hunt and Mystic Rhythms....

No! Solo only!

I like it that way. Less electronic pad playing is a great thing!

that's kinda what I figured... He's been using the back kit less and less in past tours. I wouldn't go as far as saying I didn't want to see it back there, he obviously enjoys that aspect of his soloing.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jul 7 2010, 07:28 PM)
As a matter of fact, since this is a "Time Machine" Tour I was hoping Neil would have left his electronic kit at home.

I was hoping he would have used a setup similar to his MP setup (with all the chimes and bells and crotales, etc.)

QUOTE (andrew28 @ Jul 9 2010, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jul 7 2010, 07:28 PM)
As a matter of fact, since this is a "Time Machine" Tour I was hoping Neil would have left his electronic kit at home.

I was hoping he would have used a setup similar to his MP setup (with all the chimes and bells and crotales, etc.)

+ 1