5 Most/5 Least

Tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 4 2010, 07:49 AM)
This is not a thread to diss any of the set list. Its a thread to list the 5 songs you are most pumped up to hear this tour, and the 5 you could run to the bathroom for if you had to.

Most pumped...
1. Presto
2. The Camera Eye
3. Marathon
4. Caravan
5. LaVillaStangiato

Could miss if I have too...
1. Faithless
2. Stick It Out
3. Tom Sawyer
4. Working Them Angels
5. Limelight

My pumped list is mostly because I have never heard the songs or not in a really long time.

My miss list is mostly because I have heard the song 37 times or because its just one I can miss and not be upset.(if I need a piss break)

Make your lists! atickhum.gif

I pee before the show starts, then don't drink until the end. If I have to, I hit the head during the intermission! No pee breaks during Rush playtime for me!!! cool.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 5

Marathon

La villa

working Man

Caravan

The camera eye

Bathroom song ( I never go to the bathroom even if i don't like the song)

Presto

Time stand still

Stick it out

???????

???????

Just these 3 songs i don't like...I like it but not in concert.

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 5 2010, 08:38 AM)
QUOTE (bigalfan @ Jul 5 2010, 08:54 AM)
So, is Presto in so many "top five looking forward to seeing" lists because it hasn't been heard live in a while/ever or because you really love the song?

For me its definitely the latter.

It's both, for me. I love the song (I do acoustic stuff, and this song lends itself to acoustic perfomance!) and they haven't performed it live! BIG DEAL FOR ME!!

If they make a DVD/Blu-Ray of this tour, Presto will be the song I listen to the most! Definitely! That song is awesome!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 5 2010, 10:18 PM)
This is not a thread to diss any of the set list. Its a thread to list the 5 songs you are most pumped up to hear this tour, and the 5 you could run to the bathroom for if you had to.

Most pumped...
1. Presto
2. The Camera Eye
3. Marathon
4. Caravan
5. LaVillaStangiato

1. Faithless
2. Stick It Out
3. Tom Sawyer
4. Working Them Angels
5. Limelight

My pumped list is mostly because I have never heard the songs or not in a really long time.

My miss list is mostly because I have heard the song 37 times or because its just one I can miss and not be upset.(if I need a piss break)

I pee before the show starts, then don't drink until the end. If I have to, I hit the head during the intermission! No pee breaks during Rush playtime for me!!! cool.gif

I have seen Rush almost 40 times, so there is always a few minutes I can sacrifice. I just don't worry about it. If I have to break I do it. Now back in the early days seeing the band peeing was not an option!

QUOTE (Spoutnik @ Jul 5 2010, 10:47 PM)
Top 5

Marathon
La villa
working Man
Caravan
The camera eye

Bathroom song ( I never go to the bathroom even if i don't like the song)

Presto
Time stand still
Stick it out
???????
???????

Just these 3 songs i don't like...I like it but not in concert.

Presto is going to be mind blowing, I just know it!!!

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 5 2010, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 5 2010, 10:18 PM)

Most pumped...
1. Presto
2. The Camera Eye
3. Marathon
4. Caravan
5. LaVillaStangiato

1. Faithless
2. Stick It Out
3. Tom Sawyer
4. Working Them Angels
5. Limelight

I have seen Rush almost 40 times, so there is always a few minutes I can sacrifice. I just don't worry about it. If I have to break I do it. Now back in the early days seeing the band peeing was not an option!

This tour will mark times #7 & #8 for me...peeing is still not an option at this point. cool.gif

Once I hit #20, then I will think about a pee break... rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif