Anyone receive VIP T-Shirt Yet

Going to be at both Toronto shows coming up in less than 2 weeks. Haven't yet received my VIP Premium Package which is supposed to include a special edition T-Shirt.

If anyone has already received such T-Shirt, I'd love to know what it looks like so that I don't buy the same one when I'm at the show.

Is it any of the shirts being shown here:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage...2010/index.html

The shirts for the Premium Package are supposed to be exclusive to the package. That's part of the selling point.

Of course it does not matter if they don't ever send the package. At this point, I haven't heard of anyone actually getting the package. They said it would ship soon after the Beyond the Lighted Stage came out. They lied. Again.

Yay RUSH. Boo Promo company.

Thanks everyone. I called Live Nation today and they claim they have still not received the merchendise from the manufacturer and don't know when it will arrive. Seems like crap to me given all of the merchandise (except possibly the limited edition shirt) is likely available at the shows.

From the company:

"Please note:

VIP merchandise items will be shipped shortly after the DVD release in June.

Once the above instructions are completed and processed, you will receive an order confirmation email.

Your confirmation email will be sent to the email account created during the redemption process.

Inquiries related to your package redemption code(s) can be directed to TICKETS@FANFIRE.COM"

--

The DVD was released 5 days ago. And it's a holiday weekend. Let's see how next week goes before we start panicking.

I gotta say though... sucks that the timed it that way considering the tour kicked off this week, too. People with early shows won't get their stuff beforehand sad.gif

I was at the KC show and picked up my ticket and tour book at the gate. In the envelope with the ticket was a note saying:

"Due to shipping schedules, the following items are not available for pick up tonight:"

Then they listed everything in the VIP package except the tour book. The note continues:

"If you haven't received an e-mail from FANFIRE yet, you soon will. This e-mail will contain more information regarding your package and shipping dates."

I have not received the e-mail the note mentioned, but hopefully I soon will. It is frustrating talking to friends that have already seen the documentary. I hope it gets here soon. I'm also eager to find out what the shirt looks like. I don't really care about the poster, CD or guitar picks.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jul 3 2010, 06:54 PM)
From the company:
"Please note:
VIP merchandise items will be shipped shortly after the DVD release in June.
Once the above instructions are completed and processed, you will receive an order confirmation email.
Your confirmation email will be sent to the email account created during the redemption process.

Inquiries related to your package redemption code(s) can be directed to TICKETS@FANFIRE.COM"

--

The DVD was released 5 days ago. And it's a holiday weekend. Let's see how next week goes before we start panicking.

I gotta say though... sucks that the timed it that way considering the tour kicked off this week, too. People with early shows won't get their stuff beforehand sad.gif

Fanfire has really f*cked this up. Again, I was in it for the seat, but I'm somewhat torqued about the merch situation.