Beyond the Lighted Stage DVD Package

Ssmith2112

I picked it up just now too.... Would have preferred the Blu-ray version, but apparently the T-shirt comes in the DVD box package only.

Heck, I bought R30 twice, I may do the same with BTLS before it goes up to it's regular price.

"Limited Edition" T-shirt

All wrinkled from being in that box for so long I guess

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m68/SRS911/RUSH%20Beyond%20the%20Lighted%20Stage%20DVD%20packaging/T-Shirt01.jpg

yeah I work at best buy. we got 5 copies of both. someone came it at opening to get one and I bought a blu-ray. just put it in and watched the extras. the best part was, of course, the dinner scene. oh and the finding the first gig lol

going to watch it completely after dinner. gotta wait for hubby! smile.gif

btw my co-workers found out how much of a rush nerd I am today when someone asked for the new singles. they were like "you're the only person in the whole store who would know that stuff" lol

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 29 2010, 12:55 PM)
Very cool! I'm getting mine as part of the VIP ticket package, so I have to wait for it. Looks great, though!

Oh man, I hope this wasn't a spoiler for you!

Maybe I should have put that in the first post...

We bought both copies - the regular to watch now and get the free MP T-shirt, and the Blu-Ray copy for when we finally get a Blu-Ray player lol

Boy, talk about getting burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comp26.gif

Got my DVD package in the mail today before I left for work. Came home ready to watch the movie and......................................

I got 2 copies of disc 2 and no disc 1 doh.gif

WTF is with that?

Got amazon to send me another one.

Damn, more waiting....................................... confused13.gif

Archived