Rush Mentioned on Disney Channel

losingit2k

My daughter was watching the Disney Channel and screamed then came panting into our room with this piece of news!:

Rush was mentioned on the Disney Channel on Wizards of Waverly Place:

One of the kids had a fake name: TOM SAWYER, his older sister and her friend started cracking up and said

" Tom Sawyer as in the RUSH song?" to which the other kid replied"

"and the classic book!" To which the first added: " The song was so good they made a book about it!"

Funny, yet scary at the same time!

eh.gif

You heard it here first!

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 25 2010, 10:49 PM)
I know! I don't know if this is a good or bad thing?

confused13.gif

Well, how can this be a bad thing? If anything, it's introducing young fans of this horrid show to something actually GOOD - and that is 2.gif

Too funny. I had just gotten home and the first words out of my 12 yr old daughter's mouth was "Dad, Rush was on Waverly Place..." and proceeded to recreate the scene. Forget about the "hey Dad, how was your day...". Nope, she had to tell me about Rush first. I've raised her right...I guess 2 Rush shows can do that, with her 3rd show....MILWAUKEE... in a week. WOOHOO! common001.gif Look for her, front row of Sec 5 right next to sec 6, she'll have her RUSH posters ready. 2.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 25 2010, 10:41 PM)
Rush was mentioned on the Disney Channel on Wizards of Waverly Place:

One of the kids had a fake name: TOM SAWYER, his older sister and her friend started cracking up and said

" Tom Sawyer as in the RUSH song?" to which the other kid replied"
"and the classic book!" To which the first added: " The song was so good they made a book about it!"

I would say this is a good thing.

My kids love watching most of those shows (ok, I'll admit it, so do I at times!) so if it's going to be on our tv there may as well be some Rush references! My boys sure caught it, so I must be doing something right! yes.gif