Hurricane Ivan Prediction

RushRevisited

Got my winning CDs today 1022.gif thanx RR trink39.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 24 2004, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 24 2004, 09:59 PM)

I was waiting for some f*ck head to tell me I owe them another boot because IVAN struck AGAIN!  LMAO!!!!!!

Hey! Didn't I guess Panama City Beach and didn't it................... oh, never mind. laugh.gif

You know, if I was a jerk, I would point out that RR DID say "F-Head" and YOU were the first to respond. But I'm not that kind of guy..............

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 24 2004, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 24 2004, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 24 2004, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 24 2004, 09:59 PM)

I was waiting for some f*ck head to tell me I owe them another boot because IVAN struck AGAIN!  LMAO!!!!!!

Hey! Didn't I guess Panama City Beach and didn't it................... oh, never mind. laugh.gif

You know, if I was a jerk, I would point out that RR DID say "F-Head" and YOU were the first to respond. But I'm not that kind of guy..............

I'm fully aware of that, Jack and the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune (and y'all) score only glancing blows against me. So.......... upyours.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I'm not going to take any shots on ya brah, the way you are dancing around in your avatar you seem to be in a lot better shape than I am. laugh.gif

Archived