Boycotting to avoid spoilers?

briremo

The reason I come to TRF is get all the info I can on the tour and talk about RUSH! I love hearing all the spoilers and set lists, it gets me fired up! 1022.gif

QUOTE (briremo @ Jun 14 2010, 08:47 PM)
The reason I come to TRF is get all the info I can on the tour and talk about RUSH! I love hearing all the spoilers and set lists, it gets me fired up! 1022.gif

Dude,

Why did you start a whole new thread to discuss the same subject as the last one? Why not leave your comments on his thread? Redundant threads clutter up this fine forum that the trf crew so graciously lets us post on, so out of respect for them could we maybe try to reduce the number of redundant threads? Just a thought... sad.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jun 14 2010, 09:53 PM)

Dude,

Why did you start a whole new thread to discuss the same subject as the last one? Why not leave your comments on his thread? Redundant threads clutter up this fine forum that the trf crew so graciously lets us post on, so out of respect for them could we maybe try to reduce the number of redundant threads? Just a thought... sad.gif

This! yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 15 2010, 08:19 AM)

Dude,

This! yes.gif

unsure.gif

The same thing happened in 2007 - certain people went completely AWOL from the right before the tour started till their specific date. All I can say is to stay out of the Rush forum, the tour forum and chat if you really can't handle hearing about it, but people gotta do what they gotta do.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 15 2010, 08:41 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 15 2010, 08:19 AM)

Dude,

This! yes.gif

unsure.gif

That! yes.gif

I like everything fresh and with surprises. Like on S & A the intro to Tom Sawyer had me going crazy when I first heard it in West Palm Beach the second or 3rd show of the tour.

Then again I wasn't involved with a wonderful site like this one back then.

Archived