Live Nation Fee's Waived for June

All concerts produced by Live Nation have their fee's waived for the month of June. Meaning, if you buy your ticket this month for any concert the fee's are $0. (certain venue fee's might still apply though)

Save a few buck folks!

Nice that they're doing this, I guess, considering the shit seats are all that's left for Rush.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 9 2010, 10:00 PM)
Nice that they're doing this, I guess, considering the shit seats are all that's left for Rush.

Have you acquired your seats yet? Only lawn seating left for GA. I'm anticipating they will produce better seating closer to the date...otherwise I'm going to go to a broker. F that!!!

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 9 2010, 10:14 AM)
All concerts produced by Live Nation have their fee's waived for the month of June. Meaning, if you buy your ticket this month for any concert the fee's are $0. (certain venue fee's might still apply though)
Save a few buck folks!

Live Nation musta seen my sig pic. I worked! z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 9 2010, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 9 2010, 10:00 PM)

Have you acquired your seats yet? Only lawn seating left for GA. I'm anticipating they will produce better seating closer to the date...otherwise I'm going to go to a broker. F that!!!

Yep, one third row and one 15th row. I wasn't risking getting stuck with lawn. I'm not brave enough to gamble on waiting till the day of.