Attention METROPOLIS Fans

Ya_Big_Tree

This will be coming to DVD soon and I will be buying it!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 5 2010, 09:08 PM)

Me too.

I just love the phenomenon of this movie. The full movie has never been found, because it was believe to have been destroyed and there have only been bits and pieces of the movie that have been seen up until now. This is one movie that was WAY before it's time.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 5 2010, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 5 2010, 09:08 PM)

Me too.

I just love the phenomenon of this movie. The full movie has never been found, because it was believe to have been destroyed and there have only been bits and pieces of the movie that have been seen up until now. This is one movie that was WAY before it's time.

Indeed! There's an incredible excitement that comes with something which has been found that was presumed lost forever. If only we could find Thomas Edison's Frankenstein or Lon Chaney's London After Midnight!

Also one of my very favorite soundtracks! (The Giorgio Moroder one, that is). Edited by Mara

I saw this about 15 years ago. It is way ahead of it's time and very good. My friend is a huge Fritz Lang fan and the one that turned me onto this. I would never have guessed that Ya Big Tree would have started a thread about this one! biggrin.gif

I'm going to forward this link to my buddy Dan in CO. I hope he hasn't seen it yet. He's gonna be thanking you for this one Ya Big Tree! trink39.gif