? Re White River Amphitheatre/Seattle

cheech44

I'm attending this show with my son, age 6. We'll be driving from Seattle.

I've never been to the venue (i'm in the BC interior), but from what I've read, traffic is a major nightmare.

Given that I'll have my son in tow, I THINK I'm not inclined to line up for a shuttle post-show - he'll be exhausted.

So, if anybody is local to the area, I'm looking for input on:

1. How much time I should budget from the Madison Park area of Seattle to get to the venue?

2. Any thoughts on taking a little guy on the shuttle?

3. If I take the shuttle, how much time should I budget to get to the mall.

THANKS!

for those who MUST drive. if you can, going the opposite way thru enumclaw/buckley and hwy 410 might be a good option if you can get into a line that heads that way.

I agree that the traffic situation to auburn SUCKS! back for the R30 it took forever to get to hwy 18 to get on 167.

There are some back roads that you can take from Black Diamond that will take you to highway 164 just north of the amphitheater. I have used that route to get there for the first SnA show as well as an Iron Maiden show. It can be a bit tricky and a good GPS helps a lot.

Unfortunately I can't make the show in August (already had tickets to see the Scorpions at Clark County Amphitheater), but plan to take this route to Iron Maiden in June.