Need help with SPAC seating

cgfcgf

I am strongly leaning towards attending the 7/23 SPAC show with my family (wife and 4 kids). So that's 6 tickets. I am keying in on the best $65 seats that I can get (hopefully below face just prior as we were lucky to do on the last couple concerts). We will do lawn if we have to.

Question - Anyone who has been there - Do you think lower row balcony seats (sec 15,16,17,18,119) or back of the lower seating area (sec 8,9,10, 11, 12) is better for wife and kids?

How far forward does the balcony extend over the lower seating area?

Are the people in the balcony generally seated for most shows or do they stand? I figure in the lower seating area it will be standing people that they will have to see around (the kids are still small 11,10, 8 and 6).

I took my wife and 10 month old son on the S&A tour. We did the lawn. Great time. If your kids are old enough to stay Still in a seat for over 3 hrs laugh.gif Do so. Have fun .

Thanks for the encouragement. I think they can easily sit through a show. Plus with a break in the middle, we'll be able to walk around. Most likely I will go to Mohegan earlier that week so if I also need songs to take a walk to the bathroom or other, I should know when my bathroom break with the kids songs are.

We did a similar thing when I took the two oldest and wife to the S&A shows. I'm not into S&A so for the first part of the second set (after Far Cry) we walked around and looked at shirts and stuff. Kind of wierd not being in the concert when the concert was going on. Then we came back in time for Subdivisions.

P.S. Very nice gesture to buy the ticket for the other TRF memeber (I think I read that elsewhere).

Balcony at SPAC covers 1/2 way to the stage, maybe a little less. I'd go lower level if possible.

And, not sure if this is still true or not, but some SPAC shows have "family" pack tickets for the law. I don't live near the venue anymore so I don't know what they are advertising. I'd contact SPAC directly, they are very helpful.

I've said this a gazillion times on the board -- not a bad seat in the house IMO. Others can attest to it as well.