RUSH IN OTTAWA JULY 11th!!!!!!!!!!!

Godeater2112

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 21 2010, 03:41 PM)
I'm pretty pissed about this.

Why?

unsure.gif

Dunno, but I think I might just get over it biggrin.gif

I'll see you at the front of the stage. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 21 2010, 04:55 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 21 2010, 03:41 PM)
I'm pretty pissed about this.

Why?

unsure.gif

Dunno, but I think I might just get over it biggrin.gif

I'll see you at the front of the stage. trink39.gif

1022.gif

So yeah. We'll probably talk more as the date approaches but I really want to get to the front of the stage. So if you see a kid about 5'8 with a Rush trying to make his way through the crowd come help hyim out laugh.gif

That is freaking sweet yes.gif

However I wish they had of made the announcement sooner. I would have made some different choices about the shows I'm going to this summer. I was wondering why they didn't have an Ottawa date listed. Oh well, I get to see them twice and that's nothing to complain about no.gif And there is always next year. I bet they will rock at Blues Fest!!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (redback @ Apr 21 2010, 08:08 PM)
I was able to get presale seats for the show.
Taking my 11 year old son to his second Rush concert.
7th ROW!!!!!!!

What are you talking about? They don't even release ticket INFO for this for another two days...

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 21 2010, 07:45 PM)
7th ROW!!!!!!!

What are you talking about? They don't even release ticket INFO for this for another two days...

cool10.gif

And theres no rows, its General Admission!

7th ROW!!!!!!!

Are you sure you have Rush tickets and not tickets to see Kevin Costner's band instead? laugh.gif

QUOTE (redback @ Apr 21 2010, 09:03 PM)
Gold Circle tickets.
The presale started today.
presale code is chez
I got my email from chez106 radio station.
They have this section of reserved seats, with bar service, and reserved seating.

So you can't get to the front? Theres no General Admission? I can't get to the front of the crowd because there are seats???

So I wasn't planning on going to this show, mostly because it's on a Sunday night and taking the following Monday off work isn't really an option, but now after some more consideration, I think I'm going to attend. Ottawa is only a few hours from my house so the commute wouldn't be too bad. Plus, I have the option of staying the night with family in Ottawa after the show, so I may end up doing that and then get up early and head to work from there. Hmmm... decisions decisions.

About the time of the show, it says 8 pm at the main page but then when you go to the ticket page it says 12 noon confused13.gif

QUOTE (xredsectorx @ Apr 24 2010, 12:24 PM)
So I wasn't planning on going to this show, mostly because it's on a Sunday night and taking the following Monday off work isn't really an option, but now after some more consideration, I think I'm going to attend. Ottawa is only a few hours from my house so the commute wouldn't be too bad. Plus, I have the option of staying the night with family in Ottawa after the show, so I may end up doing that and then get up early and head to work from there. Hmmm... decisions decisions.

About the time of the show, it says 8 pm at the main page but then when you go to the ticket page it says 12 noon confused13.gif

The Bluesfest is a whole event that goes on for weeks. Your ticket is good for the whole day. Before seeing Rush at 8 you can go to bars, see other bands on the side stages etc.

Surely this must be some elaborate ruse.....perhaps a belated April Fool's lark?

I've been to the last 3 Blues fests in a row, how could I possibly miss this one.......???????

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 24 2010, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (xredsectorx @ Apr 24 2010, 12:24 PM)

The Bluesfest is a whole event that goes on for weeks. Your ticket is good for the whole day. Before seeing Rush at 8 you can go to bars, see other bands on the side stages etc.

Ya, I get the whole Bluesfest layout, I went to it a few years ago to see ZZ Top, it was awesome yes.gif

I was just wondering about the start time for the show. I saw both 8 pm and 12 noon listed. However, 8 makes more sense.

From the ticket internet sale thingy on the website

RUSH

There is NO reserved seating for this event.
Unlimited access to LeBreton Flats on July 11, 2010

This is going to be awesome!

QUOTE (cdaddie @ Apr 25 2010, 10:42 AM)
the Gold Circle tickets are reserved seating, everything else is GA. I went Gold Circle because I didn't know how early I could get to the venue and wanted a guaranteed spot!

Thats pre-sale stuff and yes its considered "Reserved" but for the most part its GA so thats why they said it like that. I'm so pumped.

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 25 2010, 08:51 AM)
From the ticket internet sale thingy on the website

RUSH

There is NO reserved seating for this event.
Unlimited access to LeBreton Flats on July 11, 2010

This is going to be awesome!

See you there dude!!

Email me your cell.......we'll hook up with GodEats.....and any other Ottawa'ans who are into Rush.