Possible name of the tour?

Phantom

Rush will also perform at the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, New York, on July 24. Both shows will be part of the band's Time Machine Tour.

Sounds like we might be getting lots of older material and b-side material on this tour?

QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 7 2010, 05:37 PM)
Rush will also perform at the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, New York, on July 24. Both shows will be part of the band's Time Machine Tour.

Sounds like we might be getting lots of older material and b-side material on this tour?

Already a thread for this, dude. tongue.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Apr 7 2010, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 7 2010, 05:37 PM)

Already a thread for this, dude. tongue.gif

Thanks Bro!

I just got into the office, onto a computer, and saw it. I'd thought that there MUST be a thread somewhere, but didn't see it. ( at least not at first glance ).

I'm headin' over to that thread to have a look.

Thanks man !

QUOTE (PumpkinHead @ Apr 7 2010, 05:40 PM)
Time Machine Tour 2010

Sponsored by http://www.prestoimages.net/store/graphics/648_pd228798_1.jpg

(In Shatnerese:) Why Pumpy, Why? rofl3.gif

I think this was be another retrospective tour. And "didn't they do this already", i.e. R30. I dunno, maybe we'll see more set pieces the inflatable bunnies returning and dancing/rapping skeletons in the flesh.

I think only 1 unplayed song will be debuted.

Then you can look at the list of 5 minute songs that have already been played live and not for awhile. Maybe 3 from the Rushpetition's top 10-15 tracks. The Weapon would be grand, but then the pressure falls on doing the rest of Fear. Which I highly doubt will happen.

QUOTE (quickfree @ Apr 7 2010, 07:00 PM)
The Weapon would be grand, but then the pressure falls on doing the rest of Fear. Which I highly doubt will happen.

Why? It's not like "Witch Hunt" inspired them to do the rest of "Fear" last time out.

Archived