Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 30 2010, 03:44 AM)
"C'mon, it's my turn now! Mom told you not to hog the hole this time!"

You had some great lines but this one got me rolling!

You're up funny man!

Faster than a floating Frisbee.

More powerful than a Segway.

Able to leap small hills in a single bound.

Look! Down near the ground!

It's a small kid. It's a flying squirrel. It's SuperMidget Man!

This was the hardest one I ever had to pick!

I found two that I found so close to each other that I could not make a choice.

So, I did the only thing that I could do and flipped a coin to decide the winner.

It was between

I told you three times already! Put away the god dang RC Flyin Midget and go to BED!!

BY BeOhBe Bob

And

Faster than a floating Frisbee.

More powerful than a Segway.

Able to leap small hills in a single bound.

Look! Down near the ground!

It's a small kid. It's a flying squirrel. It's SuperMidget Man!

BY Janie

And BeOhBe Bob won the toss.

Your up BeOhBe Bob

Who you calling pussy? You calling me pussy! You calling me pussy! Are you calling me puss...........

Wait! Wait! Wait! Let's start over from the top! I swear I'll nail it this time!

Edited by snowdogged

"Get a load of this idiot calling me! Who the f#ck does he think he's dealing with? I ain't no mother f#cking fido, asshole! I ain't moving nowhere for you, jerk off! Wait a second, he's getting the catnip out! Okay, I'll go over there this one last time and then that's it for the catnip! I know that I said that last time but this time I'm serious! No more catnip after this! I'm going cold turkey! Mmm, turkey! I could really go for some turkey after the catnip! That stuff gives me the munchies big time!" Edited by snowdogged

This is a Message from The Humane Society of America

Please remember to have your pets spade or neutered. Ever since Bob Barker left The Price is Right there has been a dramatic decline in the amount people having their pets spade or neutered. We here at The Humane society of America believe that Bob Barker was a billion times better as the host of The Price is Right than Drew Carey will ever be. Bob Barker added so much more excitement to the show than Drew Carey ever will. We here at The Humane Society of America also believe that Bob Barker is a much better comedic actor than Drew Carey is or ever will be. While Drew Carey may have done more acting than Bob Barker has, we never really cared for his sitcom that much, but Bob Barker's fight scene in Happy Gilmore was an instant comedy classic. We here at The Humane Society of America really laughed our asses off at that scene.

Thank you,

This has been a message from The Humane Society of America

Edited by snowdogged

Join us as the History Channel presents the brand new series What If, that puts a whole new twist on our History's most ground breaking events. Catch the premiere episode tonight in which we ask the question: Would the outcome of would WWI have been different if Hitler had been born a cat? Edited by snowdogged

What did you say your last name was? Dogenstein? No. I sink tomorrow I will eat another houseplant and rid your house of greenery for it is evil and you will know I have eaten them for in zair place I will leave zee wad of horked up goo.