Where's the guys only forum??

Herbie the Rad Dorklift

Hi there! bekloppt.gif Welcome to TRF. I love your username - care to explain it?

And you are absolutely invited to come post in here anytime. Lots of guys do, and we appreciate their sharing their viewpoints (well, most of the time). Don't be afraid to go in the Alex, Geddy, and Neil "drool threads" either; if you can get past the squealing there are tons of cool pictures there.

prettttttttttttty much the rest of the forum. wink.gif Though, as a woman, I have been known to lurk into some "male themed" threads such as Champion Players.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 12 2009, 01:11 PM)
Hi there! bekloppt.gif Welcome to TRF. I love your username - care to explain it?

And you are absolutely invited to come post in here anytime. Lots of guys do, and we appreciate their sharing their viewpoints (well, most of the time). Don't be afraid to go in the Alex, Geddy, and Neil "drool threads" either; if you can get past the squealing there are tons of cool pictures there.

The Alex thread is the best. wink.gif

Although I do have to admit that Neil's isn't bad either.

Welcome by the way!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Nov 12 2009, 01:14 PM)

prettttttttttttty much the rest of the forum. wink.gif Though, as a woman, I have been known to lurk into some "male themed" threads such as Champion Players.

trink39.gif

That's one of the forums I stay out of! laugh.gif You probably know more about sports than I do!

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 12 2009, 04:11 PM)
Here I was thinking prog was a sausage fest!  laugh.gif

Which is why we needed our own section! biggrin.gif

Welcome! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 13 2009, 09:17 AM)
I like it here already biggrin.gif !

<quietly sneaks into the Ladies Board....>

Welcome to the TRF Forum. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Even more so because you're from England: there's not many of us about on here so its always good to hear from new peeps bekloppt.gif

<quietly sneaks out of the Ladies Board....>

laugh.gif

Just kidding girls!

Nice to see so many women into Rush! Here I was thinking prog was a sausage fest! laugh.gif

Welcome to TRF! Tis a lovely board this. York eh? bekloppt.gif From Cardiff! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ManicHeadRush @ Nov 14 2009, 08:05 PM)
Just kidding girls!

Nice to see so many women into Rush! Here I was thinking prog was a sausage fest!  laugh.gif

Welcome to TRF! Tis a lovely board this. York eh? bekloppt.gif From Cardiff! biggrin.gif

Ooh, how is it in Cardiff? smile.gif

Archived