Hello wise and wonderful women!

ISeeYou

Hey girls. ISeeYou here. No stranger to the forums but new to this site. I'm just your typical Rush fan and ran across this site not long ago. Nice looking place here and I'm looking forward to hanging out.

Not much to tell about me. More when the time comes but for now...nice to meet you all!

ISY

Thanks for the welcome Jaye and Manic. Def nice to be here. I'm having a great time checking out the topics and nice to see the forum so active.

Crazy days to come! mwahahaha

ISY

Well thank ya Rolinda and here's one for you....

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a063.gif

QUOTE (ISeeYou @ Oct 28 2009, 06:15 PM)
Hey girls. ISeeYou here. No stranger to the forums but new to this site. I'm just your typical Rush fan and ran across this site not long ago. Nice looking place here and I'm looking forward to hanging out.

Not much to tell about me. More when the time comes but for now...nice to meet you all!

ISY

bekloppt.gif Hey there, welcome!

Have a nice stay at TRF. 653.gif bncegrn.gif

Thanks rhyv. I sure do plan on it. This is a hell of a nice setup here, I'm impressed. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hope the wise women of TRF are all doing fine tonight. I should be in bed. Insomnia totally works for me though.

I'll have to hit the chat room one of these nights.

Later girls

ISY

Many thanks Queen! How are ya on this fine Saturday night?

Question....is there a forum set up for just general chit chatty topics not necessarily related to the most amazing band in the world?

yes.gif no.gif

Archived