Nba 2009-10 Season

PuppetKing2112

Anyway, another great performance - Cleveland and LeBron in particular should sit-up and take note. Maybe he should come to Orlando?

Not sure about Perkins' technicals, they'll probably be rescinded considering one ref said he wouldn't have given the second if he'd remembered Perk already had one, and, this is the Boston Celtics and wouldn't a Boston-LA final be so fairytale for the league! Regardless, I still think Orlando has a better than 50% chance of winning Game 6 whether Perkins is playing or not.

Bring on Game 6. Blue and White Ignite!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ May 26 2010, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ May 25 2010, 02:37 PM)
I don't think Mo Williams is available for meet-and-greets, but I'd be happy to try and introduce you!

There is a difference between being a good player and folding and just being average.

I've never considered Mo to be anything special.

Oh, missed this.

Start watching Magic games. As in all season long. Dwight cannot make free-throws at anytime - end of the 4th, start of the 3rd, whenever. No-one considers it folding - just Dwight not practicsing his FT's enough. Plus, if he were a folder, would he have made all those crucial plays and bukcets at the end of Game 4? No, didn't think so.

You're normally a knowledgeable guy, cocky, but right now you're talking out of your arse mate! wink.gif

The Perkins ejection was completely indefensible, and there's no way that second T will stand when they review it. But even with that aside, I think Orlando was up by like 10 when he got tossed? They were playing better anyway.

QUOTE (g under p @ May 26 2010, 10:41 AM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ May 25 2010, 01:00 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ May 24 2010, 11:40 PM)
Crap came up short in OT and in need of a big win in Orlando. This is still a dangerous team when they have their confidence. Something to watch on wednesday.

Orlando is a joke this series.

It's a crying shame that this thing has to go one more game, as the Magic have ZERO chance of winning this series. What a waste of time and energy. angry.gif

I'll never say zero, this is a team from Boston a short while ago the fans were treated to the injury debacle of the BRUINS. This is sports and stranger things can and will happen.

This is starting to to not look good but I do expect the Celtics to prevail cause it's gauranteed the Lakers will take of their business.

94-0, then.

Can't believe we got killed by that little punk, Nate Robinson.

Mildly disapointing end to what should have been a very good season, but the East is starting to get packed up top, and Boston knows what it's doing at this stage of the postseason. While Orlando embarresed itself in the first three games, the character, the guts and the focus displayed in Games 4 and 5 made up for that.

Here's to next season.

Celtics got the job done. The most impresive thing I can now see in the Celtics that could lead to a championship is the play of their bench. They seem to have players that can come in step up and play quality minutes. It's going to be needed in order to give the starters more rest and to keep them fresh.

Great win as the Garden was rocking, now to just turn up the heat in the place when the Lakers come to town.

http://www.imajlar.com/myspace_graphics/nba/boston_celtics_logo.gif VS http://www.imajlar.com/myspace_graphics/nba/la_lakers_logo.gif

This should be fun.

Let's Go Celtics!!!! http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu133/pearljamjewel/anigifceltics.gif Edited by g under p

QUOTE (g under p @ May 30 2010, 12:21 AM)
Let's Go Celtics!!!! http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu133/pearljamjewel/anigifceltics.gif

yes.gif

^^ 1022.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ May 31 2010, 01:15 PM)
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa217/Joeykun1/IMG00117.jpg

OHHHHHHH NICE is that photo for real. That is too KOOL 653.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 4 2010, 08:52 AM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Jun 4 2010, 04:52 AM)
Next game is a MUST win or this series could be over just like that.

Dude, what did Orlando prove to you? The series is NEVER over until they've got that 4th game. Everyone said that series was over a few minutes into game 3!

Eh I'm just throwing in some doom and gloom to make the Celtics comback more spectacular. biggrin.gif