Suddenly You Were Gone...

darth by tor

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their kind wishes and condolences for the passing of my good friend and fellow Rush head, Kristin.

I will make sure that a copy of the thread be sent to her family.

Kristin's wake was held on Sunday, she was dressed in her favourite Rush shirt had Rush themed floral arrangments, a poster of 2112 above her casket and her Rush bobblehead dolls with her.

It made me smile that the date brought to mind one of her favourite songs "Lakeside Park"

"Everyone would gather on the 24th of May"

This was one of the many Rush songs included on the " The Spirit of Romano" Ipod playlist that accompanied the Wake.

Her funeral was held the following day even when the procession was a few stones away from her final resting place we all noticed the last name by sheer coincidence "Rush"

Truly and sorely missed.

Kristin Marie Romano 1969-2009

Sorry for your loss. So young too...

Sounds like a very fitting & nicely done service. It's never an easy proposition, but somehow these kinds of send offs make it a little bit easier.

Please send her family our deepest condolences.

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ May 27 2009, 09:52 PM)

Sounds like a very fitting & nicely done service. It's never an easy proposition, but somehow these kinds of send offs make it a little bit easier.

goodpost.gif

yes.gif

QUOTE (goose @ May 27 2009, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (FOH Lights @ May 27 2009, 09:52 PM)

goodpost.gif

yes.gif

I concur. Classy. Best wishes to friends and family..

Archived