Any QUO Fans

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 3 2010, 06:24 PM)
QUOTE (Wartypig @ Nov 3 2010, 03:26 PM)
Can't wait to photograph them next month...Rock on !

Which one you going to WP?

The missus and I are going to Glasgow, as long as there's a few setlist changes.....

I'll be at the Manchester gig..

QUOTE (Wartypig @ Nov 4 2010, 08:51 AM)

The missus and I are going to Glasgow, as long as there's a few setlist changes.....

1022.gif you going to Cheap Trick next week?

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 4 2010, 08:57 AM)
QUOTE (Wartypig @ Nov 4 2010, 08:51 AM)

1022.gif you going to Cheap Trick next week?

Was hoping to , but heard nowt back from them...Can't win em all wink.gif

The Frantic Four(classic line-up) have reformed, heading off on Saturday to both of the Glasgow shows. Look what's making a comeback!!!! My wife will be 30ft behind me for the weekend. MY buddy has a similar one, but it's EVEN classier, it's sleeveless!! His wife will be 200ft away.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy51/Hatchetaxe1/quo.jpg

:huh: ... but enjoy the shows anyways Hatchey. Hopefully we will see a review from you sometime.

I've meant to put up a review for ages, God knows I've seen them enough times. Yes, the reunion shows would be good to review.

:)

We're going to see the Frantic Four at Wembley on Sunday. I love the old, old material (i.e. On the Level, Blue for You, Hello, Piledriver, Quo etc) so really looking forward to it!

Was at the 2 Glasgow shows!! Fantastic, emotional and LOUD! I posted a review in the reviews section.

Enjoy Wembley!!!!

We're going to see the Frantic Four at Wembley on Sunday. I love the old, old material (i.e. On the Level, Blue for You, Hello, Piledriver, Quo etc) so really looking forward to it!

Was at the 2 Glasgow shows!! Fantastic, emotional and LOUD! I posted a review in the reviews section.

Enjoy Wembley!!!!

Thanks! Great review! I haven't seen them for about 20 years, can't wait :)

Fantastic gig at Wembley last night! Great atmosphere. We were high up on the side of the arena but everyone was standing up, clapping, singing, bouncing up and down. Highlights for me were Oh Baby and Railroad back to back, and Big Fat Mama. Looked like they were filming the gig, too :)

They were one of my favourite bands when I was a kid in school but I have long since outgrown them. I did go to what was meant to be their last ever gig way back in the mid eighties at Milton Keynes Bowl. Who would have thought that they would still be at it all these years later?

Even though I don't count myself as a fan any more I do quite like their new single.

• Like 1

They were one of my favourite bands when I was a kid in school but I have long since outgrown them. I did go to what was meant to be their last ever gig way back in the mid eighties at Milton Keynes Bowl. Who would have thought that they would still be at it all these years later?

Even though I don't count myself as a fan any more I do quite like their new single.

Oh wow, you were at The End of The Road??? Fantastic. I outgrew them too, but a few years back, BANG! Back in the denim army again!

Oh wow, you were at The End of The Road??? Fantastic. I outgrew them too, but a few years back, BANG! Back in the denim army again!

At the risk of upsetting Treeduck... I only really went because Marillion were on the bill (and Nazareth of course).

• Like 1