Napolen Dynamite!!

pedro2112

I thought it was overrated shite. There are absolutely no redeeming features about this movie, it isn't funny in the slightest and the cast (poor bastards) struggles with a wafer-thin premise, terrible writing and cack handed direction. Absolute bollocks.

rofl3.gif .....really, anyone who didn't like this film on the first viewing then watch it again.......if you don't like it on the second viewing, please shoot yourself laugh.gif

This IS me at the eighth grade dance:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/a7355be2.jpg

Edited by Bastille Night

QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 16 2005, 11:17 PM)
It's a Liger.
It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's a lion and tiger mixed, bred for it's skills in magic

My wife bought me a "liger" T-Shirt. I wore it to the Magic Kingdom when I was in Disney a few weeks ago. It had a picture of a liger on the front with the words "bred for it's skills in magic" underneath. Quite a few people knew what it was.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 29 2005, 12:14 AM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 16 2005, 11:17 PM)
It's a Liger.
It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's a lion and tiger mixed, bred for it's skills in magic

My wife bought me a "liger" T-Shirt. I wore it to the Magic Kingdom when I was in Disney a few weeks ago. It had a picture of a liger on the front with the words "bred for it's skills in magic" underneath. Quite a few people knew what it was.

No way! That's too funny. I want one of those shirts. That was a great movie. I loved it. I must have replayed that dance sequence Napoleon performed about a thousand times!

I loved all that eighties music, too. What great fun!

QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 16 2005, 08:54 AM)
I like your sleeves..........

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Anyone who tried to fit in while they were in highscool should definitely understand this movie.

...they're real puffy

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif