James Maynard is a brilliant lyricist

mfratt

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Mar 19 2009, 05:31 PM)
QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Mar 18 2009, 06:47 PM)
You cant have Parabola without Parabol!

yes you can and only Parabola is on my pod. yes.gif

Then you only have 'a', and i disapprove. no.gif

wink.gif

Maynard owes me money for a concert he walked out on in....'94 F him!!!!

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Mar 18 2009, 08:47 PM)
Anyone who knows the band ISIS, new album May 5th 'Wavering Radiant'- Adam Jones is guest guitarist on a track or two!

Hey, thanks for the info!

I was wondering when Isis were going to begin another album.

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Mar 21 2009, 06:59 PM)
Maynard owes me money for a concert he walked out on in....'94 F him!!!!

Maynard, in turn, replies:

"I met a boy wearing Vans, 501s, and a dope beastie-tee, nipple rings, and new tattoos, that claimed that he was OGT, from '92, back from the first EP. And in between sips of Coke he told me that he thought we were sellin' out, layin' down, suckin' up to the man. Well now I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point the finger you should know that I'm the man, and if I'm the man, then you're the man, and he's the man as well, so you can point that smurfin' finger up your asz. All you know about me is what I've sold you, Dumb smurf. I sold out long before you ever heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, Dip shat, and you bought one. So I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point your finger You should know that I'm the man. If I'm the smurfin' man then you're the smurfin' man as well, So you can Point that smurfin' finger up your asz. All you know about me is what I've sold you, Dumb smurf. I sold out long before you ever heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, Dip shat, And you bought one. All you read and wear or see and hear on TV Is a product begging for your Fatasz dirty dollar So ... Shut up and Buy my new record Send more money. Smurf you, buddy."

Archived