The movie quote game.

Jack Aubrey

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 9 2005, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 9 2005, 07:32 PM)
does anyone still play this game?  should i pick an easier one?  PM me if you take a guess...

Just bump it, like you just did. There's so many pinned threads in here (and rightly so) that it's easy to lose track sometimes.

I'm sure that our friend Pedro would disagree with that opinion, but I thank you. laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 9 2005, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 9 2005, 07:32 PM)
does anyone still play this game?  should i pick an easier one?  PM me if you take a guess...

Just bump it, like you just did. There's so many pinned threads in here (and rightly so) that it's easy to lose track sometimes.

NICE job 73! i figured someone had to have seen this movie and would get it - your turn! biggrin.gif

oops, i quoted the wrong post, but you know what i meant! blush4.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (Jeff Rosso @ Nov 12 2005, 12:00 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 10 2005, 04:00 AM)
Next quote:

"Michael...I'm told you're the man to see about expensive horizontal refreshment."

payback with mel gibson? Either that or U.S. Marshal's. I can't remember now. f**k!!

'Payback' is correct! You're up, man.

(1-0 asked me to keep an eye on the game for him because he's out of town for the weekend, in case anyone is wondering.)

"I just wish for once that you could be in my shoes, Mr. Prosecutor, and then you would know something that you don't know: mercy! That the concept of a society is based on the quality of that mercy; its sense of fair play; its sense of justice! But I guess that's like asking a bear to shit in the toilet."

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 13 2005, 04:05 PM)
"I just wish for once that you could be in my shoes, Mr. Prosecutor, and then you would know something that you don't know: mercy! That the concept of a society is based on the quality of that mercy; its sense of fair play; its sense of justice! But I guess that's like asking a bear to shit in the toilet."

Damn, that rings a bell...how about a hint?

Midnight Express

When the Turkish court increased Billy's sentence from four to 30 years after he had already served 3 1/2.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Nov 16 2005, 04:55 PM)

Midnight Express

When the Turkish court increased Billy's sentence from four to 30 years after he had already served 3 1/2.

yes.gif

You're up 'Drake

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 17 2005, 07:50 AM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Nov 17 2005, 07:00 AM)
"It's like finding a needle in a stack of needles"

This is what happens when you quote my favorite war movie...

"Saving Private Ryan"

yes.gif

I thought I should do something to honor Veteran's Day

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 18 2005, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 18 2005, 10:50 PM)
Next quote:

"What to do you see when you're in the dark, and the demons come?"
"I see you...I see you standing over the grave of another dead president."

In The Line Of Fire

I knew it was easy. It's such a good line, I couldn't resist!

Yer up, Testy. cool.gif