Counterparts ( rushmessageboard.com ) Down

ghostworks

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Da Fly @ May 27 2009, 08:41 PM)
[sick Boy]Say something , ghosty! f***ing SAY SOMETHING!!![/sick Boy]

"It's SHITE being TRF'ed! They're the lowest of the low! The scum of the facking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic messageboard that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate CP. I don't. They're just wankers. TRF, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent messageboard community to be colonized BY. TRF is ruled by effete arseholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Fly, and ALL the fresh posts in the world won't make any facking difference!!"

QUOTE (ghostworks @ May 27 2009, 10:18 PM)

"It's SHITE being TRF'ed! They're the lowest of the low! The scum of the facking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic messageboard that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate CP. I don't. They're just wankers. TRF, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent messageboard community to be colonized BY. TRF is ruled by effete arseholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Fly, and ALL the fresh posts in the world won't make any facking difference!!"

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/lawandorder.png

QUOTE (ghostworks @ May 27 2009, 06:18 PM)

Jesus you make it sound like you're f***ing enslaved here.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ May 27 2009, 10:26 PM)

There is no slavery on TRF! None! Lies!!!!

http://ghostline.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/mussolini-image004.jpg

Would you care for another schnizengruben?

QUOTE (theworkingman @ May 27 2009, 09:26 PM)

you don't watch many movies, do you Rentboy?

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 27 2009, 07:33 PM)

Would you care for another schnizengruben?

No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 27 2009, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ May 27 2009, 10:36 PM)
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/ciszowski_matt/lawandorder.png

Be afraid.

So I'm the dog? YOull pay for that you swine!

It's a vicious, strong, and rebellious dog!