Who are you???

CeeJ

How do you describe yourself?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How do you describe yourself?

• A Tick Kliquer
    • A Gooby Goober

For those who don't know the difference...

A TICK KLIQUER... A person who loves to watch as Tick entertains.

A person who can accept other peoples opinions even if they differ

from your own. A person who can still remain friends with those said

people and LAUGH with them. A person who will run with what his

friends think is funny and make it hysterical.

A GOOBY GOOBER... A person who CAN'T deal with the above.

I'm tick. atickhum.gif

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/04/18/monroe_narrowweb__300x370,0.jpg

eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif eyesre4.gif

Naughty icons ! angry.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (tangy @ Nov 10 2008, 11:26 AM)
I liked it better when Tick, Necro and Goober were friends.

As did I. Sometimes things don't go the way you would want them to in life.

atickhum.gif

At one time we thought we could be the Goob Crew but that never flew.

Kinda glad about that now. Tick has been a TRUE friend that keeps us

all laughing and happy.

A PROUD TICK KLIQ MEMBER!!! atickhum.gif

I am a tick-cliquer; the man has a unique sense of humor and a remarkable grasp of the absurd. But I am also quite capable of not only laughing WITH others, but AT them - and myself. And anyone is more than welcome to laugh at me. I am virtually impossible to offend.

That's not to say I have any kind of an issue with goobs, who is ALSO funny, and, as I know from a few exchanges in chat, a good guy.

I guess I just like everyone, unless you're an obvious troll. laugh.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Nov 10 2008, 11:49 AM)
I am a tick-cliquer; the man has a unique sense of humor and a remarkable grasp of the absurd.  But I am also quite capable of not only laughing WITH others, but AT them - and myself.  And anyone is more than welcome to laugh at me. I am virtually impossible to offend.

That's not to say I have any kind of an issue with goobs, who is ALSO funny, and, as I know from a few exchanges in chat, a good guy.

I guess I just like everyone, unless you're an obvious troll.  laugh.gif  cool.gif

I really don't expect anyone to take this thread serious. I am having a personal issue with Goob because of his posts in my beloved Oprah thread. That thread is my very reason for breathing at this time. How dare anyone tarnish that for me. Its my little piece of Xanadu, my blue heaven if you will. I hope no one would choose a side as that is not my wish for humanity. Now if you must choose a side, try the glazed carrots with fresh Taragon, its f*ckin awesome ! 1022.gif atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 10 2008, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (Marathonist @ Nov 10 2008, 11:49 AM)
I am a tick-cliquer; the man has a unique sense of humor and a remarkable grasp of the absurd.  But I am also quite capable of not only laughing WITH others, but AT them - and myself.  And anyone is more than welcome to laugh at me. I am virtually impossible to offend.

I guess I just like everyone, unless you're an obvious troll.  laugh.gif  cool.gif

I really don't expect anyone to take this thread serious. I am having a personal issue with Goob because of his posts in my beloved Oprah thread. That thread is my very reason for breathing at this time. How dare anyone tarnish that for me. Its my little piece of Xanadu, my blue heaven if you will. I hope no one would choose a side as that is not my wish for humanity. Now if you must choose a side, try the glazed carrots with fresh Taragon, its f*ckin awesome ! 1022.gif atickhum.gif

laugh.gif

And I would like to add... i am not a puppet master. CeeJ has NO strings. wink.gif

Archived