Proud mummy moment!!!!

RockAngel

Thanks guys...i'm actually still glowing from it all today! wub.gif

There was a bit of a funny moment when Meg almost landed in a bin!! rofl3.gif I had visions of her falling in, legs in the air and me having to fish her out! rofl3.gif Luckily she stopped just in time...ok...she fell off just in time oops.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (RockAngel @ Sep 27 2008, 04:34 PM)
Thanks guys...i'm actually still glowing from it all today! wub.gif

There was a bit of a funny moment when Meg almost landed in a bin!! rofl3.gif I had visions of her falling in, legs in the air and me having to fish her out! rofl3.gif Luckily she stopped just in time...ok...she fell off just in time oops.gif tongue.gif

Although that wouldn't have been funny for her, maybe her tooth would have come out..... wink.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Sep 28 2008, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE (RockAngel @ Sep 27 2008, 04:34 PM)
Thanks guys...i'm actually still glowing from it all today!  wub.gif

There was a bit of a funny moment when Meg almost landed in a bin!!  rofl3.gif  I had visions of her falling in, legs in the air and me having to fish her out!  rofl3.gif  Luckily she stopped just in time...ok...she fell off just in time  oops.gif  tongue.gif

Although that wouldn't have been funny for her, maybe her tooth would have come out..... wink.gif

tongue.gif yeah maybe it would've come out...

she's still glowing over yesterday! Forgotten just what a huge milestone learning to ride a bike is! I'm still soooooo proud and excited for her!!! applaudit.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (rhyv @ Sep 29 2008, 12:31 PM)
Once she learnt it'll be easy to keep it going. wink.gif

She discovered her own way to ride the bike and soon will be riding in few distances. The little tates of freedom... smile.gif

She was whizzing about for hrs once she mastered the art of staying on!! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (RockAngel @ Sep 29 2008, 11:30 AM)
QUOTE (rhyv @ Sep 29 2008, 12:31 PM)
Once she learnt it'll be easy to keep it going. wink.gif

She discovered her own way to ride the bike and soon will be riding in few distances. The little tates of freedom... smile.gif

She was whizzing about for hrs once she mastered the art of staying on!! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif wub.gif

biggrin.gif That's awesome! applaudit.gif

She'll know different places. Riding among nature is quite fun and relaxing.

I'm happy for her. cool.gif

And happy you're in good moments. hug2.gif

Archived