Land of the Lost

Sark

I just got a Land of the Lost dvd set for my birthday recently, and it was friggin' hilarious! I used to watch this show every time it was on when I was a kid, so it was great revisiting those episodes again. There was even commentary on the episodes from the people on the show watching them as adults! Too funny! Do any of you remember this show?

Marshall, Will, and Holly

On a routine expedition

Met the greatest earthquake ever known.

High on the rapids

It struck their tiny raft.

And plunged them down a thousand feet below.

To the Land of the Lost.

To the Land of the Lost.

To the Land of the Lost.

http://www.actapes.com/sa1122.jpg

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 17 2005, 07:43 AM)
Marshall, Will, and Holly
On a routine expedition
Met the greatest earthquake ever known.
High on the rapids
It struck their tiny raft.
And plunged them down a thousand feet below.

To the Land of the Lost.
To the Land of the Lost.
To the Land of the Lost.

http://www.actapes.com/sa1122.jpg

Jack!!! You forgot the AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh sound as they go down the drop. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Feb 17 2005, 05:29 AM)
I just got a Land of the Lost dvd set for my birthday recently, and it was friggin' hilarious! I used to watch this show every time it was on when I was a kid, so it was great revisiting those episodes again. There was even commentary on the episodes from the people on the show watching them as adults! Too funny! Do any of you remember this show?

Nothing beat Saturday morning, sitting in front of the TV in your Spiderman pajamas with a bowl of Corn Pops, watching Land of the Lost. I LOVED this show.

Ok Sark - help me out. What is the name of the male T-Rex in the show? It's been driving us crazy. Oh and the little dude dino who's their friend - he's a steg. What's his name?? We remember Alice - the female T-Rex on the other side of the gorge, and Chaka.

And remember that cave with those lit up rocks? omg - it's so stupid now. But back then??? The BEST.

Enjoy the DVD set - how cool!! 653.gif

Cripes - you're really reachin' deep into my brain for this one.

But yes - I remember loving this show as a kid!

Thanks for the nice memory Sark!

cool.gif

Schro

QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 17 2005, 09:31 AM)

Nothing beat Saturday morning, sitting in front of the TV in your Spiderman pajamas with a bowl of Corn Pops, watching Land of the Lost. I LOVED this show.

Ok Sark - help me out. What is the name of the male T-Rex in the show? It's been driving us crazy. Oh and the little dude dino who's their friend - he's a steg. What's his name?? We remember Alice - the female T-Rex on the other side of the gorge, and Chaka.

And remember that cave with those lit up rocks? omg - it's so stupid now. But back then??? The BEST.

Alright, here goes.....

The T-rex was called Grumpy

the adult Brontosaurus- Emily

the baby Bronto- Dopey

the Triceratops- Spike

the Allosaurus- Alice

baby Allo- Junior

the Celophysis(I think that's how you spell it!)-Spot

Okay, I know...get a life right? Can I help it if I was a dinosaur freak? Hope that clears up the mysteries.

Used to watch this after school every day after the show was cancelled. Remember The Sid and Marty Kroft Power Hour (or something like that) They would show Land of the Lost and then Sigmond and the Sea Monsters, Far Out Space Nuts ("I said lunch not launch!"), Lost Saucer, (starring Ruth Buzzi & Jim Neighbors), or The Bugaloos? There were others but I can't think of them right now. Anybody? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Feb 17 2005, 01:08 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 17 2005, 09:31 AM)

Alright, here goes.....

The T-rex was called Grumpy

the adult Brontosaurus- Emily

the baby Bronto- Dopey

the Triceratops- Spike

the Allosaurus- Alice

baby Allo- Junior

the Celophysis(I think that's how you spell it!)-Spot

Okay, I know...get a life right? Can I help it if I was a dinosaur freak? Hope that clears up the mysteries.

laugh.gif Awesome!!