Neil Peart - pretentious?

rushdownunder

QUOTE (Anthemic @ Oct 12 2008, 10:46 AM)
Of course, the real problem with this discussion is that whether or not Neil is pretentious has absolutely nothing to do with his wanting to be left alone by his fans! Two separate issues, kids.

I'll speak for the rest of the "Kids" on this topic.Of course they are two separate issues,the fact that Mr. Peart would rather be left alone by the public can be misconstrued as pretentious but I don't think anyone is grossly blurring that line here.But when you refer to forum members as "KIDS" that comes off as being a tad arrogant. wink.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Oct 12 2008, 10:52 AM)
Of course, the real problem with this discussion is that whether or not Neil is pretentious has absolutely nothing to do with his wanting to be left alone by his fans!  Two separate issues, kids.

I'll speak for the rest of the "Kids" on this topic.Of course they are two separate issues,the fact that Mr. Peart would rather be left alone by the public can be misconstrued as pretentious but I don't think anyone is grossly blurring that line here.But when you refer to forum members as "KIDS" that comes off as being a tad arrogant. wink.gif

Neil is arrogant, too! I guess I'm in good company. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Anthemic @ Oct 12 2008, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Oct 12 2008, 10:52 AM)
Of course, the real problem with this discussion is that whether or not Neil is pretentious has absolutely nothing to do with his wanting to be left alone by his fans!  Two separate issues, kids.

Neil is arrogant, too! I guess I'm in good company. biggrin.gif

Looks like we have another KING TROLL-alike here......Lovely!! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif moon.gif moon.gif angry.gif angry.gif fists crying.gif ph34r.gif fists crying.gif

Archived